Im a bit confused witch GPU to buy.

Toxicstriker

Hi everyone! I have dediced to buy Asus R9 290X(Worst case scenario R9 290). When i went to a parts provider site from my country i was confused to see two almost identical videocards R9 290 with 60$ price difference. I think that one of them is overclocked, but it doesnt say it anywhere. Whould someone explain the difference in the price? I will provide you with the link to the cards. The site is not in english but there are no mawlares and stuff to be concerned with.

And another question, what is the difference between R9 290X DC2 and R9 290X DC2 OC and witch is better, how does it affect the cost of the card?

http://www.pic.bg/gpus-ASUS-R9290-4GD5-4GB-GDDR5_10167
http://www.pic.bg/gpus--ASUS-R9290-DC2-4GD5-4GB-GDDR5_10121

Buy the cheaper one and OC it your self.

INTEL I5-4670K | ASUS Z87-A | CORSAIR 16GB Vengence | EVGA GTX 980 SuperClocked | SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | COOLER MASTER CM Storm Scout 2 | CORSAIR RM850

And confused on which "which" to use. 

Save your money and go with the regular. The OC version guarantees a slight OC but that is often achieve-able on the regular cards especially when you buy a card with a good cooler like DC2.

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

No, they are both the same clock speed. I think that it's just the website and somebody accidently listed it twice.