internet got faster today

Cheddle

so the gubermunt finally got around to replacing my copper with fibre.... good bye 4mbit, hello 100mbit

good.

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

My life be like:

4227888246.png

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I'm getting a free upgrade from 50Mbps to 100Mbps next month.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

We pay for 50Mb and get about 1Mb. Thanks for nothing lousy ISP.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

We pay for 50Mb and get about 1Mb. Thanks for nothing lousy ISP.

Check on your ISP's site. Some have speed guarantees that has to be met, might be able to either pay less or have them give you your proper speed.

We're getting Google fibre this year, it's being planned out atm.

I tweeted about not only the fact that we're getting gigabit internet, but that that bandwidth is going to cost $0.03/megabit. Right now AOL-Time Warner-Taco Bell-US Government Long distance has us paying $1.85/megabit.

If you want another reason to hate TWC besides the fact that they tried to merge with Comcast, know that the city laid all of the copper groundwork for their internet, not them. If Google can lay fibre groundwork and charge us 3 cents per megabit with a one-time set up fee that gives us free broadband forever, I can't imagine how much TWC is... oh wait! Here's a Huffington Post article detailing their 97% profit margin.

And most of the time I only get 15 of my paid 30Mbps! Here's a boatload of reasons why I hate my ISP!

I cant wait until google fiber hits major canadian cities I would pay my parents bill if they were a isp up here.

I cant wait until google fiber hits major canadian cities I would pay my parents bill if they were a isp up here.

Mean while in Asia =.= ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

You lucky, lucky, bastards. Here I am struggling to get into the units range nevermind the hundreds range.

You lucky, lucky, bastards. Here I am struggling to get into the units range nevermind the hundreds range.

:lol: lucky bastards.

And then here is me...

4391559545.png

I'm ashamed of my internet.... (But we may be getting fibre soon! so 70Mb/s will be a thing hopefully)

Holy Balls can you even do anything on the web.

Yes... but it just takes a while... It took me over 4 days to download GTA V... But it was worth it! 

I just can't wait until we get fibre in June/July (or whenever BT decide it's convenient for them... so Autumn, or winterish time)

So you're the one guy that windows actually suggests the right download time for.

Yeah... 

so the gubermunt finally got around to replacing my copper with fibre.... good bye 4mbit, hello 100mbit

good.

You're lucky. You must be in one of the last NBN sites approved by Labor. The rest of Australia won't be getting any more this side of an election.

You poor soul, I would invite you to play some heists with me but I feel like it wouldn't work that well.

It's fine... as long as no one else is using the internet... I mean I do get random "Connection Errors" but I can play on GTA Online for the most part.... I just lag alot usually

HOW ABOUT IN INDIA? 512kpbs unlimited @ Rs.650....

post-227009-0-78755400-1432808736.jpg

Intel i3-4150 3.50Ghz | MSI B85M-G43 | HyperX Fury 8GB 1866Mhz x1 | Intel HD 4400 | WD Caviar Blue 500GB , Samsung 160GB | Odyssey 450W | AOC E950Sw 18.5In | Windows 10 Pro | Zebronics Armour 2

Congrats!
My internet..... Is 1MB....

3dBOAEw_700wa_0.gif

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

I've struggled with sub 5mbit internet for a few years now, my feels for you guys with less :-(

You're lucky. You must be in one of the last NBN sites approved by Labor. The rest of Australia won't be getting any more this side of an election.

mine was approved in the intial round of FTTP planning, its just taken them this long to install it, about 5 years since they made the plan?

4393122525.png

ideal

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.