no signed drivers...please help

hammerslap1

built a new pc with a SSD in it... no matter what I do i cant get windows 7 to find the SSD in it... keep getting error no signed drivers... please help. I have grabbed all the drivers from gigabyte... made a bootable thumb drive with all the windows install files, put all the drivers on the usb drive and can browse to the drivers but they wont work... please help. i dont have much hair left to yank out.... my sister is about to just get a clone of my windows 8.1 lol

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,

question

did you use a USB 3.0 ports or the normal USB 2.0 ports

did you use Rufus to make the thumbdriver bootable?

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

you shouldn't need drivers for windows 7 to see a standard SATA SSD. What ssd do you have. Also let us know what motherboard you are using.

well folks turns out after 2 weeks of ripping my hair out and cursing the very thing that I had built.... turns out.... I hadnt plugged in power to the ssd lol.... thanx for all your help

corsair 600t, msi z87-g45, intel 4770k, 16g patriot viper low-pro ram, asus direct cu2 780, crucial 256gig ssd, seagate baracuda 1tb,