Which Version of GTX 980 to get

Carithus

I was thinking of getting the Gigabyte one because it looks nice but does it even make a difference on which one I get?

I was thinking of getting the Gigabyte one because it looks nice but does it even make a difference on which one I get?

Different version may have different clock speeds (not much difference tho), also it's about cooling.

Just provide some links on models u wanna get and people there will help u.

And follow your own topics.

Not really, I prefer Evga though cause of there support.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Unless you are looking to overclock the hell out of it then there is not really that much difference.

Difference in frame rate shouldn't be more than a few FPS and the coolers the manufacturers put on them all seem more than enough (people seem to hit the voltage limit imposed on the cards long before they hit any thermal limits).

I'd look more at warranty and aesthetics of the card as the rest will not differ too much for most users use cases.

What @Snadzies said and also make sure it fits in your case, especially width wise as some coolers are much taller than others.