Picking an all-in-one liquid cooler with a Define R4 and Maximus VI Hero

Hey all,

So last year I built my first pc(i7 4770k/GTX 780), while I did want to overclock eventually I had no ambitions to do so immediately so opted to wait with getting an aftermarket cooler. The stock cooler ran great but with temperatures getting higher here(Netherlands) and new applications I'm using overheating the CPU even at stock speeds I've decided to move on to a new cooler which I can also overclock properly.

I've been looking at both the Kelvin S24 and H100i(with the Corsair fans replaced with Noctua ones) however the main problem seems to be that with the Define R4 clearance becomes an issue. So my main question is if anyone has tried to use the two aio's I mentioned in this case with a similar motherboard in regards to heatsinks and stuff(for reference http://www.asus.com/media/global/products/9JB5jBpArfvcpcNi/WYtMMtaBP2RNTkQH_500.jpg) and if not/or it didn't work if someone could recommend an alternative one.

If it helps determining specifics, I plan to have the fans installed above the rad in the top so that it pulls air through the rad however if having it push air through the rad makes things easier on the clearance I can do that as well.

Thanks for any help.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

get the corsair h100i GTX instead of the h100i

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

A good air cooler is much better for OCing than any CLC. CLCs are just for looks, not much else.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

A good air cooler is much better for OCing than any CLC. CLCs are just for looks, not much else.

Not really.. Liquid cooling can be good. Pretty sure in my current case, 250D, a air cooler would be shit.

get the corsair h100i GTX instead of the h100i

Isn't the GTX even bigger though?

Not really.. Liquid cooling can be good. Pretty sure in my current case, 250D, a air cooler would be shit.

While my case doesn't have the same issue with size the amount of disks do also somewhat restrict airflow so a top-mounted liquid cooler is likely to work better in my rig as well.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W