Custom cable options

So I'm hung up on a few options for the colored sleeving on my personal "Work and game" PC. the colour scheme is black, silver and white with green accents. (Although I don't expect to make the cables green)

Here is a picture of my system. 

QmyOYV5.jpg

Those Default AX1200i power cables are really bugging me, and since this the PC was initially designed for "Function Over Looks" It really started to get on me. So I decided to pick up some cables to really make it look a lot better. 

Now here are my options:

All white cables - I was looking at a system that had this and it looked really nice

White and black alternating "Zebra" - It looks quite nice is a mix of both top and bottom

All black cables - Nothing Much here. Looks pretty nice as well. 

What would you think? I'm quite a fan of the all white or white and black. 

Should also be noted that these cables come from Cablemod for its price. If you can find higher quality cables for cheaper, Leave a reply. 

Thank you!

I have mine all white, with Four black cables (on the 24pin that is). I would suggest doing something similar, but with the colours reversed. 

Or maybe something like this (b,b,b,b,b,b,b,w,g,w,b, B) That way they're not too bright, and you get the green accents. 

Here's my cables if you wanted an idea:

zp46por.jpg

EDIT: Also, SNAP on the case xD

I have mine all white, with Four black cables (on the 24pin that is). I would suggest doing something similar, but with the colours reversed. 

Or maybe something like this (b,b,b,b,b,b,b,w,g,w,b, B) That way they're not too bright, and you get the green accents. 

Here's my cables if you wanted an idea:

EDIT: Also, SNAP on the case xD

Oh my god Ive seen your build before! Shirubā! Great build BTW! :D (Thats actually where I got the case idea)

I don't plan on sleeving these cables myself, it takes a bit of a long time to do that. What I could do is buy the black cables, buy white sleeving (And some green) and custom sleeve from the black cables of the cabled kit to save some time and effort. Ill check if that wild theory works, but thank you! That might work out!

Oh my god Ive seen your build before! Shirubā! Great build BTW! :D (Thats actually where I got the case idea)

I don't plan on sleeving these cables myself, it takes a bit of a long time to do that. What I could do is buy the black cables, buy white sleeving (And some green) and custom sleeve from the black cables of the cabled kit to save some time and effort. Ill check if that wild theory works, but thank you! That might work out!

Thanks (:

You could go to a custom place like Lutro0 customs to get them done, but they're really expensive. I'd say go for a solid colour from cablemod, then resleeve a few to get them how you want. You'd need to do heatshrinkless paracord sleeving for those (not actually very hard, and looks the best IMO). If you were going for Corsair's cable kits, then sleeving them will be a pain. They're not done very well and are actually more expensive than cablemod I think. 

Hi! We can make custom made extensions or PSU cables. They are cheaper than other too expensive places. The extensions curve a lot better and often looks better.

You can check out the prices at: https://modguru.net/product-category/exten/

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

Thanks (:

You could go to a custom place like Lutro0 customs to get them done, but they're really expensive. I'd say go for a solid colour from cablemod, then resleeve a few to get them how you want. You'd need to do heatshrinkless paracord sleeving for those (not actually very hard, and looks the best IMO). If you were going for Corsair's cable kits, then sleeving them will be a pain. They're not done very well and are actually more expensive than cablemod I think. 

Thanks for the answer. I might do that! 

One question a bit off topic. 

For that EK Res, would it fit without cutting the optical bays out? I would like to have that res but I prefer not cutting the optical bays out. I don't use the optical bays so cutting it is an option. Just like to know :)

Thanks for the answer. I might do that! 

One question a bit off topic. 

For that EK Res, would it fit without cutting the optical bays out? I would like to have that res but I prefer not cutting the optical bays out. I don't use the optical bays so cutting it is an option. Just like to know :)

It would fit, but not with how I have the pump set up. If you had the fittings done differently, it will work. 

Thanks (:

So upon looking around, Cablemod released pre-Crimped cables in different lengths for different connectors, Basically making everything in this post useless. Cablemod is really making this easy for everyone. http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?is_ajax=1&p=2&q=CM-MSW

So upon looking around, Cablemod released pre-Crimped cables in different lengths for different connectors, Basically making everything in this post useless. Cablemod is really making this easy for everyone. http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalogsearch/result/index/?is_ajax=1&p=2&q=CM-MSW

Thanks for suggesting us ! :)

Okay, now that is cool. 

I was still planning on sleeving my own cables when I changed my PSU, but now I'm thinking I may just buy a load of those sets so I can get the colours I want. Nice job, Cablemod 

Okay, now that is cool. 

I was still planning on sleeving my own cables when I changed my PSU, but now I'm thinking I may just buy a load of those sets so I can get the colours I want. Nice job, Cablemod 

Thanks for the support - if you got any question just send us an email to community@cablemod.com !