iPod touch

PepperBurst

Hi guys I've been wanting to buy an iPod touch 5th gen. Already have a phone so it will be mainly used at times i don't want to bring my phone. Question is, should I wait out because of some rumors of a next gen iPod Touch to release or should I just buy one now. Also, which subforum should I really post this question?

Hi guys I've been wanting to buy an iPod touch 5th gen. Already have a phone so it will be mainly used at times i don't want to bring my phone. Question is, should I wait out because of some rumors of a next gen iPod Touch to release or should I just buy one now. Also, which subforum should I really post this question?

The new iPod is long overdue so it should be coming very soon, I would wait.

Also this should be posted in the mobile devices section, a mod will likely move it there for you.

The thread should be posted in the Mobile Devices sub-forum. You can ask a mod to do that for you. Waiting say for a few months and paying attention to news about a new iPod Touch could be a good idea, but you may also come up with nothing.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The thread should be posted in the Mobile Devices sub-forum. You can ask a mod to do that for you. Waiting say for a few months and paying attention to news about a new iPod Touch could be a good idea, but you may also come up with nothing.

Gotcha thanks moving it now

You should wait as the iPod Gen 6 was supposed to release last year so it is coming soon. Or you can buy my iPod Gen 5 with some cracks near the bottom part near the home bottom for dirt cheap.

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.