How will this effect my computer

JokerFire

So i have been building a gaming rig seen in this link Right Here

And i still have to buy my processor/graphics card and i have to wait a bit till i can afford it..

I was thinking of putting my processor/graphics card from my old computer in my new computer

1. Will doing this do ANY good to my computer? Will it be worth putting together?(Remember: This is a TEMPORARY fix until i got the money for the other one i know this one will be crappy)

2. Will this damage anything?

3. Will this have any compatibility problems?

If there are any other things i missed that you want to mention feel free to post

Thanks.

it will be fine

Another im focusing on is will it increase my load times since this build has an SSD? What will these parts effect?

Another im focusing on is will it increase my load times since this build has an SSD? What will these parts effect?

you will probably get less fps but same load times

So i have been building a gaming rig seen in this link Right Here

And i still have to buy my processor/graphics card and i have to wait a bit till i can afford it..

I was thinking of putting my processor/graphics card from my old computer in my new computer

1. Will doing this do ANY good to my computer? Will it be worth putting together?(Remember: This is a TEMPORARY fix until i got the money for the other one i know this one will be crappy)

2. Will this damage anything?

3. Will this have any compatibility problems?

If there are any other things i missed that you want to mention feel free to post

Thanks.

I am seeing the second link as a i3-3110m if that is correct that processor should not be socket compatible with 1150 as that is a mobile processor. :S

I am assuming that's a wrong link?

your i3-3110 is a BGA chip. that means its soldered to the motherboard. (its a mobile chip)

Even if it was socketed, its a LGA1155 Ivy bridge chip, so it wont work in a Haswell/LGA1150 motherboard

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

your i3-3110 is a BGA chip. that means its soldered to the motherboard. (its a mobile chip)

Even if it was socketed, its a LGA1155 Ivy bridge chip, so it wont work in a Haswell/LGA1150 motherboard

It's a FCPGA988 socket. Mobile processors don't use LGA sockets :)

1. It will do NO good.

2. It is not compatible at all with your motherboard.

it will be fine

Not it won't. You have been semi-helpful. 

1. It will do NO good.

2. It is not compatible at all with your motherboard.

Not it won't. You have been semi-helpful. 

ok this ^^

i skimmed too quickly and read i3 4150 for some reason