4gb gtx 960

beach_boy98

Go for the 970 if you can, it's a much better choice. 

It is for family not me. Will probably go 970. Does the 960 suffer the same problem as the 970? The whole 3.5 gb vram thing.

For cheaper price, you can have this. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radeon-DirectCU-Graphics-GDDR5-Express/dp/B00HOW1Q46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430737521&sr=8-1

Albeit inferior cooling compare to other aftermarket 290, it still much better than the reference. 

The 970 give better price/performance compare to 960.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

For cheaper price, you can have this. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Radeon-DirectCU-Graphics-GDDR5-Express/dp/B00HOW1Q46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430737521&sr=8-1

Albeit inferior cooling compare to other aftermarket 290, it still much better than the reference. 

The 970 give better price/performance compare to 960.

I would but they want the nvidia gamestream for their shield.

I would but they want the nvidia gamestream for their shield.

In that case, GTX970 or GTX760 if you don't need all that power and save some money. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

The 4gb 960 makes no sense, go for a 970. Or an r9 290x if it's cheaper.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

In that case, GTX970 or GTX760 if you don't need all that power and save some money. 

I think of going for a gtx 770

Not worthwhile at all, the r9 290 is cheaper than or the same price as 4gb 960 cards. If you can't afford a 970/290x that is your best option.

Check out pcpartpicker to get the best prices. I was going to recommend scan but they are sold out of regular 290's I think.

The damn thing struggles with 2Gb why give it 4?!

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

I think of going for a gtx 770

If you can find one around or below 200 quid, that's a much better choice. 

If you can find one around or below 200 quid, that's a much better choice. 

Yep thanks