Corsair H100i or H105

hey folks,

well i want your opinion about those 2, which is better, or do you have a better one than these 2?.

Thanks in advance

PC Specs: Case Corsair Vengeance C70 - CPU i7-4770K @3.5Ghz - MOBO Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H - RAM HyperX Fury 2x8GB @1600Mhz - GPU MSI VENTUS RTX 2080 SUPER - HDD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB, Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB, WD Black 4TB - PSU EVGA 750 G2 - Display Samsung S22C150 - CPU Cooler CM 212 Hyper EVO - Mouse Steelseries Sensei 310 - Current Wattage by pcpartpicker: 387W.

H100i or the new H100iGTX?

the H100iGT and H105 perform pretty much identically, with the H100i a few degrees behind due to a thinner radiator

the H100iGTX does have additional features like corsair link and RGB

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

H105 has a thicker radiator, meaning slightly better performance.

But personally i don't like AIO's - they are noisy compared to a decent air cooler. And there's always the chance of a leak, as well as the pump being an additional point of failure.

Best AIO to get right now (imo) is H110i GT, if you can fit it in your case. If not, H100i GTX.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Id go for the 105 since its only a few dollars more if your case can fit it, the radiator is a little thicker than the h100i so should cool a little better.

Kraken x61 master race

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

If I were in your scenario I'd get a H100i GTX or a Dark Rock Pro 3, for both looks and performance :D

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

The original h100i has way too many- issues.. especially that LED dying. I'd consider NZXT's kraken options, beacuse I think the h100igtx looks like shit. Or you could just go h105

Fractal Design Define R4 | MSI x79a-GD45 | 3960X @ 4.6Ghz | Lots of EK Blocks | EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (4x4) DDR3 1866 | Samsung 840 Pro 512GB SSD | Western Digital Red 2TB x4 (Raid 10) | Corsair AX760 | Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

I just recently switched to the water cooling world and went with the HX100i and I am really liking it a lot!  I am currently running a i7 5820K at 4GHz, 1,12v and seeing load temps below 60C on all cores so it seems to work quite well - this is also using it only in 'quiet' mode, it is FREAKING NOISY even on balanced mode.  Going to be looking into those crazy fans Linus recommended in his reviews of the device here very soon.

H100i or the new H100iGTX?

the H100iGT and H105 perform pretty much identically, with the H100i a few degrees behind due to a thinner radiator

the H100iGTX does have additional features like corsair link and RGB

The 100i has Link and RGB LEDs too and they are sweet :)

The 100i has Link and RGB LEDs too and they are sweet :)

yeah, but I was comparing the GTX to the H105, which doesnt have that

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

yeah, but I was comparing the GTX to the H105, which doesnt have that

Oh misread then sry!

I prefer the h105. The tubes are less stiff, it comes with better mounting hardware, and no buggy corsair link software. Performance is also slightly better.

CPU: Intel i7 4770k 4.3ghz MOBO: Asus Z87 Sabertooth RAM: 2x8GB RipJaws 1866mhz GPU: 2x GTX780ti SLI 1.2ghz SSD: 960GB 2x Intel 730 RAID0 CASE: Fractal Design Define S COOLING: Custom EK watercooling loop