Laptop Help

Hi guys looking for a little help here have a budget of $700-$800 to buy  a new laptop.
looking to use it for audio editing but also looking to start pc gaming for the first time 

Nothing overly high end. Have the ps4 for anything AAA. but enough Grunt  to play pc exclusive games.
currently looking at the Msi GP60 Leopard Here 

Anything Better out there ? Help Please 

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-17-3-X750JA-Laptop-VERSION/dp/B00DXFF6EO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1430232387&sr=8-2&keywords=laptop+gtx+860m

EDIT: If you're wanting a gaming PC, I would highly suggest building a desktop unless you are looking for the portability of the laptop. It's really easy, and they have videos on YouTube to learn how. It will save you money in the long run, and it'll run the games much better. I used to just play games on my laptop, but I've been converted to desktop PC gaming. It's a huge improvement.

I would be looking for the portability i travel between the Uk and the states a lot desktop would always be my first choice  but its just not practical for my needs for the next few years 

I would be looking for the portability i travel between the Uk and the states a lot desktop would always be my first choice  but its just not practical for my needs for the next few years 

I can fully understand that. If I were you, I would go with an 8-core CPU (the i7 I linked is a quad-core with hyper threading), a decent graphics card and 8 GB of ram. That's all you'll really need for a gaming laptop. While you may not think you need an 8-core, it won't be nearly as powerful as the CPUs for desktop computers. And it's always nice to have those extra cores if you ever need them for any other purpose.