Best silent cases? Under £100

worton issk

I am in the market for a new case after I accidently sat on one of the side panels lol. Then again I have a cheap case. The most important factor for me is silence since my computer is next to me and the noise does my heading. I am looking at the fractal design r5 but I am also looking at the nzxt h440. I have a budget of £100 for my new pc case. Please recommend me pc cases.

Thank You

Well the Define R5 probably has the most noise isolation and pair that with quiet fans then voila.

Steve

Define R5 is the best, Define R4 is fantastic and looks nicer IMO.

there is a new FD R S or how its called with a window thats kinda neat or the NZXT S340

Just a tidbit of more information the r5 gets hotter than the h440 but the h440 is louder

Actually R5 has better airflow thanks to thin noise dampening foam, both are great cases and just choose based on looks :)

there is a new FD R S or how its called with a window thats kinda neat or the NZXT S340

S340 is not silent case ;)

Just a tidbit of more information the r5 gets hotter than the h440 but the h440 is louder

I would rather have higher temps then a louder case. Then again higher temps mean that fans are speeding up which means louder noise due to the lack of airflow in the case. Then again this depends I am just making an assumption.

I would rather have higher temps then a louder case. Then again higher temps mean that fans are speeding up which means louder noise due to the lack of airflow in the case. Then again this depends I am just making an assumption.

Its not like jetplane loud its just a bearly noticable loudness plus the noctouras should make them pretty damn quiet

Its not like jetplane loud its just a bearly noticable loudness plus the noctouras should make them pretty damn quiet

Noctua fans are more expensive there like double the price. I don't think there worth the price tbh. Then again I never purchased one.

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

S340 is not silent case ;)

you can just connect the two fans to the mobo and make a custom fan curve

you can just connect the two fans to the mobo and make a custom fan curve

It's not that simple unfortunately

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W