Samsung SM951 NVMe SSDs?

WhiteSkyMage

I can only find AHCI version, but I heard Samsung is mass producing the same SSDs with NVMe support. Anyone found any early retailer/e-tailers to sell those?

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

There were a few available units that Samsung sampled to OEMs/distributors ahead of general production but those all got snatched up. RamCity estimates they won't have stock of the NVMe version until July at the earliest.

There were a few available units that Samsung sampled to OEMs/distributors ahead of general production but those all got snatched up. RamCity estimates they won't have stock of the NVMe version until July at the earliest.

Hehe, ty. That's going according to my plans. Very well. W10 on a SM951-NVMe :) maan that will be one hell of a beast :D

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm