Are you voting for UKIP this election

Overkilled

How do you guys feel about ukip? Are you voting for them I dont support them but by all means there not racist

As I'm only 14 and I don't get the chance to vote for another few years, I don't really have any opinion. I don't even know who my parents are voting for.

I don't particularly support anyone.

But I've heard all these things for UKIP and the Labor party and how UKIP can't win because not enough people will vote for them...

Sig under construction.

As I'm only 14 and I don't get the chance to vote for another few years, I don't really have any opinion. I don't even know who my parents are voting for.

I don't particularly support anyone.

But I've heard all these things for UKIP and the Labor party and how UKIP can't win because not enough people will vote for them...

I'm 13 in the same vote my parents are voting for Labour just wanted to see what other people were doing

All the crap I keep hearing about UKIP, NO I won't. 

I haven't decided who I am voting for yet, last couple of times I have been too busy to vote.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I miss out on the vote by a month, but personally I don't trust UKIP. The party does have a fair number of racists n it, although some members aren't. I would vote labour, as they are the most stable and suitable party IMO as I wouldn't trust the conservatives as far as I could throw them. UKIP at the end of the day have done well to make immigration a major talking point, but they're nothing more than a protest vote in the end,s as no one wants to side with them out of fear of being seen as a racist biggot.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

"By all means they're not racist"

Ha. HahahahHahahahahahahahahahahdhdhahHahahaha.

Thanks man, I really needed that laugh today

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

I will be voting conservative, I would vote UKIP but the candidate in my constituency has no chance of winning, and the SNP (according to the most recent poll) are more popular than the conservatives. Its a case of choosing the lesser of two evils unfortunately.

UKIP as a party are the closest to libertrianism that have a chance to winning the election or at least influencing government policy, they are not perfect by any means but certainly better than the alternatives.

All the crap I keep hearing about UKIP, NO I won't. 

I haven't decided who I am voting for yet, last couple of times I have been too busy to vote.

All the crap? Do you mean that they are "racist and xenophobic". Besides the fact that its simply untrue, its still significantly better than the alternatives.

The party does have a fair number of racists n it, although some members aren't. I would vote labour, as they are the most stable and suitable party IMO

Can you prove your claim about the number of racists in UKIP. If you can let them know and they will be ejected from the party. They are well known for doing this:

http://rt.com/uk/220943-ukip-racist-comments-councillor/

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/05/20/ukip-councillor-chris-pain-booted-out_n_3306814.html

I would completely disagree with the labour being the most stable and suitable party. Their economic policy is lunacy. They want to increase taxation beyond its already absurd levels, they want to increase minimum wage hurting employment and small business and the consumer while reducing the competition of for their corporate chums. Besides this they wont even support a referendum on EU membership despite claiming they want to change immigration policy (which would be impossible within the EU).

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

I would completely disagree with the labour being the most stable and suitable party. Their economic policy is lunacy. They want to increase taxation beyond its already absurd levels, they want to increase minimum wage hurting employment and small business and the consumer while reducing the competition of for their corporate chums. Besides this they wont even support a referendum on EU membership despite claiming they want to change immigration policy (which would be impossible within the EU).

I'm from Liverpool, which is a labour stronghold, so I'm strongly against the conservatives, and from what I've read and seen, the taxation labour are bringing in is beneficial to the poorer people with the 10p tax, as well as getting rid of the absurd, thieving bedroom tax. The 50p tax I'm open to, as it did bring in a reasonable amount of money when it was last used. The bankers bonus tax is right, why should bankers be given tax free bonuses when the rest of us are not?

The EU referendum shouldn't take place anyway, we're better in Europe than out economically, and the only reason we might have one is because UKIP convinced people about it. The only immigration policies they want to change is the amount of people on border security, nothing else so far as I know. The conservatives are privatising the NHS, taxing the poor and squeezing the middle ground, especially with things like legal aid, which is ridiculous and is killing off competition and livelihoods. If the conservatives stay in power and you were to get arrested in a years time, you wouldn't have a say in what lawyer you have, you'd be given one from a corporation such as tescos or stobarts and you'd be a lot worse off for it, trust me.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I

Have

No 

Idea

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm from Liverpool, which is a labour stronghold, so I'm strongly against the conservatives, and from what I've read and seen, the taxation labour are bringing in is beneficial to the poorer people with the 10p tax, as well as getting rid of the absurd, thieving bedroom tax. The 50p tax I'm open to, as it did bring in a reasonable amount of money when it was last used. The bankers bonus tax is right, why should bankers be given tax free bonuses when the rest of us are not?

The EU referendum shouldn't take place anyway, we're better in Europe than out economically, and the only reason we might have one is because UKIP convinced people about it. The only immigration policies they want to change is the amount of people on border security, nothing else so far as I know. The conservatives are privatising the NHS, taxing the poor and squeezing the middle ground, especially with things like legal aid, which is ridiculous and is killing off competition and livelihoods. If the conservatives stay in power and you were to get arrested in a years time, you wouldn't have a say in what lawyer you have, you'd be given one from a corporation such as tescos or stobarts and you'd be a lot worse off for it, trust me.

The 10p tax is an awful idea. Firstly, house price is dependent on supply and demand (too many people wanting to live in an area and not enough houses causes the price to rise). It basically punishes people for living in a different part of the country (mainly London) and besides the people who are able to afford a £2m property have already been taxed (at a higher rate) on their income, why should they be taxed again.

The bedroom tax I agree with, every party other than the conservatives are against it.

The 50p income tax is also absurd, you are punishing success. Also what makes you think they will be willing to pay, there is already a huge problem with tax avoidance (legal) and tax evasion (illegal). Id also like to see the evidence that supports your claim that it brought in a good amount of money.

How can you honestly say the EU referendum should not take place anyway. Are you anti democratic? Shouldn't the people of this country decide where our laws are made and who we do business with?

Labour want to change more than just border security - http://www.labour.org.uk/issues/detail/immigration

Bearing in mind we cannot control immigration while in the EU, so in typical labour fashion they are bullshitting the public.

The Conservatives are not privitising the NHS, they are just allowing the private sector to provide some services. It allows competition to drive down prices helping to offer same quality (or even better quality) at lower cost to the public. I don't understand why anyone thinks this is a bad thing. Personally im pro real privitisation and allowing the free market to do its work but no major party supports this.

Im not entirely read up on the legal aid reforms, as, to my understanding, does not affect Scotland. But i would like to point out that its not just the Labour party that are in opposition to the Conservatives.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D