Mouse and Keyboard stop working after windows startup

Nirhahs

This is not the first time I've faced this problem. This problem occurs after it passes the BIOS and when the windows logo comes out, both devices will stop working. I can normally enter BIOS and safe mode (but both devices still dont work in safe mode after enter the desktop). Heretofore, I randomly solved the problem by changing the USB slot while windows starting up and its started to installing kew device for both devices. But now, it doesnt work anymore and force me to make a forum. I dont have any extra mouse or keyboard even windows cd.

P/s. (This issue occurs after I installed "Samsung USB driver")

Clear the cmos on your motherboard. 

What motherboard do you have by the way?

Clear the cmos on your motherboard.

What motherboard do you have by the way?

Gryphon z-87. Is that help? I dont think its something to do with BIOS. Did u ask me to clear cmos by resetting bios? I think its about the driver

Your problem is Windows.

- Did you try unplugging your keyboard and mouse, and plug them on different USB ports.

- Be sure to use USB 2.0 ports, not 3.0

- What Windows do you have?

Your problem is Windows.

- Did you try unplugging your keyboard and mouse, and plug them on different USB ports.

- Be sure to use USB 2.0 ports, not 3.0

- What Windows do you have?

I already tried diff usb. Windows 7

Its propably the driver you installed. Try booting into safe mode and removing it. You should always use drivers from mobos support site. Unless the driver is specially for certain peripheral.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Its propably the driver you installed. Try booting into safe mode and removing it. You should always use drivers from mobos support site. Unless the driver is specially for certain peripheral.

Even with safe mode, the devices arent working. Am I able to install them through command prompt in system recovery option by using usb flash? The system recover option is before the windows startup. By pressing F8.

Even with safe mode, the devices arent working. Am I able to install them through command prompt in system recovery option by using usb flash? The system recover option is before the windows startup. By pressing F8.

With system recovery you can load latest known working conditions or any recovery point if you have made them. It shouldn't effect files, but I'd advice using Linux live-CD just in case.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

With system recovery you can load latest known working conditions or any recovery point if you have made them. It shouldn't effect files, but I'd advice using Linux live-CD just in case.

Ive found a way to install a driver without entering the desktop (from command prompt in the system recovery).

dism /image:c:\ /add-driver /Driver:X:\ /recurse

Driver X is the usb pendrive. Is this working?