Replacement for a ducky shine 3

WaavinHicks

Back in febuary I asked about warranty regarding a dead LED on my keyboard, last month another 2 died so I sent it back last week. Ive just been emailed by the company saying as they dont stock it anymore they can offer me a refurbished keyboard but with magenta or orange backlighting. I told them I wasn't interested in orange or magenta back lit keyboards and I'm hoping as its under warranty still I can pay the difference and get a newer keyboard. Could anyone recommend me something? I pretty much just want the ducky 3 back, with white backlighting.

Back in febuary I asked about warranty regarding a dead LED on my keyboard, last month another 2 died so I sent it back last week. Ive just been emailed by the company saying as they dont stock it anymore they can offer me a refurbished keyboard but with magenta or orange backlighting. I told them I wasn't interested in orange or magenta back lit keyboards and I'm hoping as its under warranty still I can pay the difference and get a newer keyboard. Could anyone recommend me something? I pretty much just want the ducky 3 back, with white backlighting.

Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-i, though it depends on what switch you want.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Code keyboards...I use to use filcos and duckys along with a few odd ball brands but wasd/code has won me over with quality, variety and fantastic customer service. 

Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid-i, though it depends on what switch you want.

Code keyboards...I use to use filcos and duckys along with a few odd ball brands but wasd/code has won me over with quality, variety and fantastic customer service. 

PCCG dont stock either of those

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=113_1276

as for switch, I had blues and theyre decent but I felt they were a little to fragile for me, maybe blue switches but a little heavier? I'm not sure really..

PCCG dont stock either of those

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=113_1276

as for switch, I had blues and theyre decent but I felt they were a little to fragile for me, maybe blue switches but a little heavier? I'm not sure really..

If you like the click of blues but want heavier then go for Cherry MX Greens. If you want quiet, go for MX Clears. Not too many options for those switches so report back if you find a keyboard with those switches and I'll tell ya whether it's good or not.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

If you like the click of blues but want heavier then go for Cherry MX Greens. If you want quiet, go for MX Clears. Not too many options for those switches so report back if you find a keyboard with those switches and I'll tell ya whether it's good or not.

I dont think ive seen a keyboard with green or clear switches in my area before haha, so probably just stick to blues in that case.

There is a small store near my house that has one of those test pads that JayzTwoCents did a video on, might go down tomorrow and have a look at that.

I dont think ive seen a keyboard with green or clear switches in my area before haha, so probably just stick to blues in that case.

There is a small store near my house that has one of those test pads that JayzTwoCents did a video on, might go down tomorrow and have a look at that.

Well, it will basically tell you everything that I can if you really need it. If blues are too light for you then clears or greens are really your only option. Blacks require more force but are linear which give an impression, at least to me, of being lighter than blues.

No stores that you walk in to will have greens or clears, just to let ya know.

Ducky Shine Legend?

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."