My first PC build. Any good?

PXD

Hello guys.

So at the moment I'm using 5 years old notebook. I'm finishing my highschool, going to Faculty of Mechanical Engineering next year and I need a new computer (finally joining PC Master Race :lol:). I'm gonna use it for gaming ofc (BF4, Far Cry 4, Arma 3, CSGO), drawing using AutoCAD and similar programs, and mybe for some video recording and editing in spare time. All knowledge I have about computers is from watching YT and reading forums, so be gentle with me. I want my PC to look classy, so for some parts I went for more expensive ones because they look nicer (case).

I live in Slovenia (small country in Europe) so I am kinda limited with choosing parts for my PC. We only have 1 online shop for computer parts (https://www.mimovrste.com/pc-komponente), other parts I will order from Germany (http://www.amazon.de/). And prices are much higher than in the US. 

This are my parts atm http://pcpartpicker.com/p/n7Kqyc (with US prices)

(prices above are taken from shops I will buy parts in)

Total price is 1615€ (1745$), which is 450$ more than price on pcpartpicker for US :(.

At home I already have ASUS VG248QE 144Hz monitor that I'm gonna use with this PC. (kinda ASUS fanboy)

Now I have some questions:

1. What do you think about it?

2. Is there anything I should change?

3. I'm thinking about overclocking i5 with asus auto overclock function (cuz I'm n00b), so is 650W power supply good enough for this or should I go with 750W?

4. If anyone knows something about this 450D case, I would like to know how beginner friendly cable managment in this one is.

5. Video card is important for gaming, what is important for drawing and modeling programs (AutoCAD)? Is this PC gonna run everything ezpz?

6. Do I need to buy SATA cable for SSD and WD saeparately or do they come with cables?

I would like to thank you all for reading this and helping me out :D

Have a good one.

looks good you can google that i5 bios settings or just use asus software. 650w is plenty for those 2. sata cables come with a motherboard. i woad get z97 A since its cheaper and has litle impact since u are not doing extreme oc

Looks good but that psu....

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

looks good you can google that i5 bios settings or just use asus software. 650w is plenty for those 2. sata cables come with a motherboard. i woad get z97 A since its cheaper and has litle impact since u are not doing extreme oc

In shop I'm buying from PRO GAMER is on sale and it's only 3€ more expensive than z97-A.. But I guess it's little better performance on Pro Gamer.

*cough* *cough* Enthoo Luxe is super smexy you should totally buy it 420 blz it.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Someone should make a new award for most generic gaming PC of Q4 2014 & Q1 2016 as the 4690K and 970 with a SSD/HDD combo package.

Anyway, yes OP, that's a very formidible machine you've on your hands. 

OH, yes, get your OS from something like G2A or reddit/r/microsoftsoftwareswap, they're legit copies for 1/15th the price.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Someone should make a new award for most generic gaming PC of Q4 2014 & Q1 2016 as the 4690K and 970 with a SSD/HDD combo package.

OH, yes, get your OS from something like G2A or reddit/r/microsoftsoftwareswap, they're legit copies for 1/15th the price.

He hasn't made it yet m9

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

He hasn't made it yet m9

hence me mentioning the source for a good os.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

I would swap that psu with the seasoniç m12a II .

And that case is just overkill , just buy a 200 R and add some fans to it .

I went with this PSU because it has that 0dB mode or something, same as STRIX 970, so I was thinking that computer would be completely silent when not under heavy load.

Or is psu fan silent enough that you can't hear it?

I went with this PSU because it has that 0dB mode or something, same as STRIX 970, so I was thinking that computer would be completely silent when not under heavy load.

Lol please OP thats honestly a bad reason to shop for psus.

You usually look for reliability and efficiency .

Can you change the language of windows if you buy it from someone in US? I would like to have windows in my native language (Slovenian). 

Can you change the language of windows if you buy it from someone in US? I would like to have windows in my native language (Slovenian). 

Yes you can, when you install windows you select language you want. You can also change it again after its been installed.

There are other PSUs that have Eco fan modes also!

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

The Corsair RM isn't that good though. The three units below all have zero fan mode, and are much better.

http://www.amazon.de/XFX-P1-650B-BEFX-Certified-Modular-Single/dp/B00I5HF0KU/ref=sr_1_22?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1429458152&sr=1-22

http://www.amazon.de/Super-Flower-Leadex-80Plus-Netzteil/dp/B00H5D31SS/ref=sr_1_7?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1429458152&sr=1-7

http://www.amazon.de/EVGA-220-G2-0750-XR-Evga-Netzteil/dp/B00J01K3E8/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1429458361&sr=1-1&keywords=evga+g2

Swap your HDD to a WD Blue 1TB as the Black is overpriced. The rest of your spec is fine.

Thank you guys for all the answers :)

Gonna swap psu for EVGA one, because other ones amazon is not shipping to Slovenia :( And changing WD Black for Blue.

I will order all the parts hopefully on wednesday, so if anyone has anything more to say I can still change parts.