The New Intel Rig

Buffon07

Great specs! But you have some clashing colors and the cable management need some work. I'm jealous of the noise level though

Colors to me aren't a huge deal since it doesn't have a window so the white exterior is all the sexiness it needs to me :-p and yeah, the case console controls I did a piss poor job of hiding, I built it overnight so I was getting tired and just wanted to boot it up, will def. fix those in the near future. Thanks for the comment :-) 

That cable mangement and the Geto cables ties for the cpu cooler love it  :)

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

That cable mangement and the Geto cables ties for the cpu cooler love it  :)

Lol the cables ties you see on the cooler aren't ties, they are just the cables for the 140mm fan resting on cooler pipes. As mentioned, still working on the cable management ;) thanks for the comment haha 

Lol the cables ties you see on the cooler aren't ties, they are just the cables for the 140mm fan resting on cooler pipes. As mentioned, still working on the cable management ;) thanks for the comment haha 

Ahh I see now 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400