Oh crysis

zappian

I wonder how it holds up to modern titles with all their "optimizations."

Steve Wozniak - "Never trust a computer you can't throw out a window."                                                                                                                                               Carl Sagan - "If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."

Spoiler

CPU: Core i5 6600K Cooling: NH-D14 Motherboard: GA-Z170XP-SLI RAM: 8GB Patriot Graphics: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4G Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda PSU: Threamaltake Smart 750W

My computer runs on MSX, Its very hard to catch.

Well Crysis 3 was a lot worse, like an ant trying to carry a 5kg brick

Well Crysis 3 was a lot worse, like an ant trying to carry a 5kg brick

Crysis 3 runs very well on my 270x .

Cryris 3 runs better than crysis 1 does LOL . The framerate is a lot smoother here.

Old game.

Crysis 3 runs very well on my 270x .

Cryris 3 runs better than crysis 1 does LOL . The framerate is a lot smoother here.

I bought Crysis 3 on launch, started playing, then as soon as I got at the part with all the grass my framerate dropped so hard it broke my floor.

I don't know if they fixed that.

Crysis 2 ran incredibly smooth, didn't play Crysis 1 but the demo was also perfect on my 7970.

I completed Crysis Warhead (at ~15-20fps) on 1st gen intel HD graphics on a laptop. The grassy bits are taxing

Strange. I got 45fps with just one 8800GTX at 1920x1200 on the original Crysis.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.