So evo wont fit in the hadron air. What is the best solution without having to break the case.

Praxis727

Before we get started everyone is going to hop on and say liquid.  I know this but it isn't going down that way.  It is the wifes and she wants it lookin pretty and not complicated.

I am sure that evga makes a good one but I hate those plastic clips.  Money is not an issue.  I just want it to be the best solution because someday I do plan to oc it. 

Going to be using the i5 4690k along with the 770gtx gigabyte card with the Gigabyte H97n-wifi board.  

Before we get started everyone is going to hop on and say liquid.  I know this but it isn't going down that way.  It is the wifes and she wants it lookin pretty and not complicated.

I am sure that evga makes a good one but I hate those plastic clips.  Money is not an issue.  I just want it to be the best solution because someday I do plan to oc it. 

Going to be using the i5 4690k along with the 770gtx gigabyte card with the Gigabyte H97n-wifi board.  

Buy another LP cooler...?

Buy another LP cooler...?

Yes that is what I meant.  I just wanted to know what is the next best or best I can get.

Yes that is what I meant.  I just wanted to know what is the next best or best I can get.

Noctua would be my choice, Not sure which specific models they have buy they do have some nice LP coolers.

I am a big fan of noctua performance.  I hate the color tho haha.

Noctua has a dual 92mm tower cooler, NH-D9L .

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

Noctua has a dual 92mm tower cooler, NH-D9L .

I was just looking at the noctua site.  There are a few that seem to be good.  I just want to be sure to make the right choice so I dont have to take it out of there once it is in haha.

Will a Hyper T4 fit?

Edit: no, unfortunately.

I cannot be held responsible for any bad advice given.

I've no idea why the world is afraid of 3D-printed guns when clearly 3D-printed crossbows would be more practical for now.

My rig: The StealthRay. Plans for a newer, better version of its mufflers are already being made.

I was just looking at the noctua site.  There are a few that seem to be good.  I just want to be sure to make the right choice so I dont have to take it out of there once it is in haha.

It's the highest performing air cooler your going to fit into that case and Noctua is one of the best brands out there.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

It's the highest performing air cooler your going to fit into that case and Noctua is one of the best brands out there.

Would it be worth going with the NH-L21?