Project Tomb Raider

LaMokona

This is very cool, so unique! can't wait to see more pics and the finished product.

I agree!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Awesome choice of parts, can't wait to see more :).

Look really good, I love the overall color scheme! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Thank you everyone :D

The build will probably be done Tuesday. Forgot to order the NZXT Hue with the rest of the parts -_-

Was going to save these for tomorrow night but tonight will do :)

43_zps0bf92bea.jpg

44_zps1900daca.jpg

45_zpsa17ef461.jpg

More pics will come Tuesday (hopefully) once the Hue is in place. 

Thank you all :)

Build Logs          

Little Red Build Log (HAF XB)            Project Tomb Raider (HAF 912 Mod)

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

this has got to be one of my favourite colourways ever, awesome job!

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Soooo sexy!!! If you could paint the front of the disc drive it would look awesome!

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Dude the build look so good!
I saw the post from you about Texas weather it has been crazy the past week and raining everyday here in Houston.

And I am brand new to the forum!  :D

PC everything!

CPU-FX8350@4.2  GPU- Sapphire 7870  RAM-8Gb Corsair Vengence @1866 Case-Arc Midi R2 PSU-Rosewill Xtreme Series 850W  Hard Drive-1.5T MOBO-ASRock 970 Extreme3

That's so pretty :D Really clean and the sexiest sleeved cables I've seen. Good job man! 

My favorite build I have seen in a while. Good job  :D

Wow man its looking amazing love it so far!

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

i was like scrolling down and watching the photos... yes yes yes!!!! :lol:

and then... :blink:

... no more photos... NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :angry:

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Really good to see an unusual colour scheme. That plate you've replaced on the XFX GPU looks great! Can't wait to see more.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

True piece of art. Absolutely LOVE the color scheme and the execution of it. 

Not really a fan of the case, but I think that it always fits the theme quite well. 

I think that a C70 would've been a better choice, simply because I think that it would always fits the theme a lot better. But I guess you had your reasons to go for the CM Case. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Looks great so far!

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

Thank you everyone for all the comments :D

Dude the build look so good!
I saw the post from you about Texas weather it has been crazy the past week and raining everyday here in Houston.

And I am brand new to the forum!  :D

Welcome to the forums :)

Yeah, weather has been wild. Sprinkled a bit more yesterday and 40% chance of rain today. Though it's sunny right now XD

True piece of art. Absolutely LOVE the color scheme and the execution of it. 

Not really a fan of the case, but I think that it always fits the theme quite well. 

I think that a C70 would've been a better choice, simply because I think that it would always fits the theme a lot better. But I guess you had your reasons to go for the CM Case. 

The C70 would have gone great with this build. I personally like the rough edges of the HAF series cases and think it fits this build. I also already had this case lying around gatering dust XD

Again, thank you everyone. Will bring updates as they come :)

Build Logs          

Pollia Condensata Build Log (Showcase PC)            American Patriot (Red White and Blue Build)

Absolutely beautiful, looks even better than I expected. Definitely goes to show how good any rig can look if you just put some love and dedication into it, really nice job mate :).

Absolutely beautiful, looks even better than I expected. Definitely goes to show how good any rig can look if you just put some love and dedication into it, really nice job mate :).

Thank you :)

More pics will up be once the NZXT Hue arrives, which should be tomorrow. Maybe one more pic tonight?

Build Logs          

Also really nice choice of components and a great colour scheme, haven't seen that before.

Get the pun in my name?

Finished the build today. Thank you everyone for the comments and advice throughout the build. Won’t keep y’all waiting any longer :D

51_zps281eba55.jpg

52_zps0acca70d.jpg

48_zps59c573d4.jpg

53_zpsf3615c58.jpg

60_zpsc251329e.jpg

58_zps55db7b77.jpg

57_zps1ad9b226.jpg

47_zps0929b4f1.jpg

50_zps34acc922.jpg

49_zps4e7ca1f8.jpg

Yes, I used red and black rather than all black. Asked a few friends and majority vote went to red and black.

Thank you all again for following and commenting :D

I can bring more pics if wanted :)

Build Logs          

*JIZZ*

Well done! I love the brown and black colour scheme! Executed very well!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

NOW TIME TO PLAY DAT TOMB RAIDER!!!!

hahahahahaha

I love the build by the way

Awesome build! I'm a fan of Tomb Raider and i love this colour scheme! Matches well with the Noctuas too! Beautiful Sleeving! Awesome work! :D

Build log

CPU: FX-6100 @ 3.9 MOBO: GA 990XA-UD3 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB GPU: HD6870 PSU: Corsair GS800 Case: Bitfenix Outlaw SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Cooling: Custom Water-Cooling Peripherals: Keyboard: G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Sensei Steering Wheel: Logitech G27 Sound: Speakers: Logitech x530 Headset: Razer Chimaera Monitor: Benq G2450HM, LG 32" TV

Looks absolutly gorgeous! That sleeving is just perfect, I love the color scheme of the build, it's just overall a very good build. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900