Any good mindless puzzles games?

Virtual01

Any good mindless puzzle games for PC? Mindless meaning pick up and play, able to be played almost without thinking once you practice. Games like Tetris or Bejewled 3 would be examples of this. Looking for something cheap that I can play for a few minutes at a time and get lots of replay value out of. Preferably something with color matching or tiles and some unique mechanics.

Browser games are also acceptable, but I've probably played most of them already.

Well it isn't a puzzle per se, but since you included Tetris, I don't see why not :P

I would recommend Super Hexagon. I blame it for my GPA drop. It distracted me too much in my lectures xD.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

`Marvel Puzzle Quest for some. With timelimits Yosumin, 4 Elements. Bit buggy and short Gyromancer. Both Peggle games.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Try Puzzle Pirates, its an mmo type game with plenty of mini puzzle games integrated. Might look a bit childish from a distance but when you get into it you will find a very complex game. Without writing a full review i can tell you that its a puzzling game at its core with a lot of advanced stuff for those that are interested. Thats everything from business management to politics and various meta gaming. Ive been playing for 9 years now and i am really enjoying it.