C++/Java begginer guides

Ognjen1

Hey guys,i want to start learning java or c plus plus,do you know any good websites or something that can help me get goin'.

Hey guys,i want to start learning java or c plus plus,do you know any good websites or something that can help me get goin'.

Check ok this link, some basics about java. Not sure if it what it is.

EDIT: and yeah, it's better to study with real projects, not just reading books and doing typical stuff.

Thanks for the reply guys,do you have any tips?

Thanks for the reply guys,do you have any tips?

Java tends to be easier to learn than C++ but whichever you decide to choose, have fun! Also be sure to practice what you're learning! You're learning to program after all, so program as much as you can :)

If you run into problems, a quick Google search will often be all you need. If you can't find an answer, we're here to help.

Java tends to be easier to learn than C++ but whichever you decide to choose, have fun! Also be sure to practice what you're learning! You're learning to program after all, so program as much as you can :)

If you run into problems, a quick Google search will often be all you need. If you can't find an answer, we're here to help.

Thanks for the tips,i have no idea where to start xD I go to a really good high school in my country and i learn a lot about computers and

engineering,but i really want to learn how to program and can't really do it on one of my classes.

CPU: Intel i7 - 5820k @ 4.5GHz, Cooler: Corsair H80i, Motherboard: MSI X99S Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 2666MHz CL16,

GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Strix, Case: Corsair 900D, PSU: Corsair AX860i 860W, Keyboard: Logitech G19, Mouse: Corsair M95, Storage: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD, WD 1.5TB Black

Display: BenQ XL2730Z 2560x1440 144Hz

Thenewboston as mentioned then:

Learncpp.com

And lynda.com has a good lesson if you want to pay. It may also [hypothetically] be available to torrent on kickasstorrents.