Razer Kraken Pro 3.5mm jack vs Sennheiser momentum over ear headphones

Geno Boost

which one has better sound, sound isolation, and price ratio 

Most likely the Sennheiser, although there are better headphones in that price class. Like the AKG K7XX if you get them today on massdrop, HD 598 or if you really need closed headphones ATH-M50x or Beyerdynamic DT-770 (closed headphones give the best sound isolation).

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

If you want sloppy bass, go for the razers. I had the momentums for a while, and found that they were lacking in the bass area (but I like a lot of bass, good quality bass) Be aware that the momentum headphones have pretty small earcups for over ear headphones, so they are almost supra aural (over ear) anyway. The sound isolation was pretty darn good for a pair of full size headphones on the momentums though. Also, keep in mind that you can probably eq in some more bass, to get the bass levels you want. I would be concerned about the momentum's cable durability, so you might need to get a spare at some point.

I do agree with insayan about there being better options for the price, especially if you don't really care if they are fashion headphones. 

Razer tend to have way too much bass, and it ends up leaking into the mids, which isn't very pleasurable. Last I checked, the Sony MDR1R was around the same price as the momentum, and it has a pretty good reputation. 

Keep in mind, if you NEED greaet sound isolation, IEM's are really the way to go. And both Shure and Westone have very well regarded, and incredibly comfortable IEM's for a pretty wide range of prices.

Hey! New SIgnature! 

I'm supposedly a person on the Internet, but you'll never know if I'm human or not ;)

If the Momentums fit, they are better. If they don't fit there are still better options like the Custom One Pro.