Double Click Issues on Razer Deathadder

StevenWong1995

Hi everyone, I have a question here where is it very common for Razer Deathadder users to experience double click issues of the mouse? Sometimes when I perform single left click to select something (example a folder), it will automatically become double click and the folder is opened. How could I solve this problem? By the way, I'm planning to send it back to the retailer where I bought it to get it repaired or serviced since the warranty is going to run out after a month.

Thanks in advance.

I've had mine for two years and have had 0 issues. I would send it in to be fixed if it is still under warranty.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Hi everyone, I have a question here where is it very common for Razer Deathadder users to experience double click issues of the mouse? Sometimes when I perform single left click to select something (example a folder), it will automatically become double click and the folder is opened. How could I solve this problem? By the way, I'm planning to send it back to the retailer where I bought it to get it repaired or serviced since the warranty is going to run out after a month.

Thanks in advance.

Yea send it in for the warranty I have had mine for almost a year now with no problems, don't let it get your hopes down it is a great mouse! 

Yea send it in for the warranty I have had mine for almost a year now with no problems, don't let it get your hopes down it is a great mouse! 

okay, by the way, my friend and I who bought the mice together are having the same issue LOL...

thanks anyway

Somehow If I send it back for service, could they really solve the double click issues of the mouse? :/

okay, by the way, my friend and I who bought the mice together are having the same issue LOL...

thanks anyway

Somehow If I send it back for service, could they really solve the double click issues of the mouse? :/

I think you would be better off sending it out for replacement either with an RMA or with the company, because it is sounding like a faulty switch in the mouse. They might be able to fix it but I have not way of guaranteeing that. 

I think you would be better off sending it out for replacement either with an RMA or with the company, because it is sounding like a faulty switch in the mouse. They might be able to fix it but I have not way of guaranteeing that. 

Somehow can I get a mouse replacement still? I've been using it for 10 months~@@

Somehow can I get a mouse replacement still? I've been using it for 10 months~@@

Oh in that case if you can still send it in for service do that, look into the mouse and see if razor provides a one year warranty, but if not then send it in for service and they might be able to fix the switch. Other than that I do not know what to tell you.

I'm also experiencing unwanted double clicking on my DeathAdder. I switched to USB Overdrive instead of Synapse 2.0 for a while on OS X and it went away, which leads me to believe that it's a driver problem, at least for me.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE