[CES 2015] Deepcool's latest case featured in Cyberpower Fang Trinity Gaming PC

ChrisxIxCross

At this years CES Cyberpower is bringing a very unique and interesting PC design dubbed the Fang Trinity. It has been developed and designed in collaboration with DeepCool and kind of reminds of Razer's Project Christine which had a similiar idea with individually compartmentalizing components of the pc. Here we have 3 compartments, 1 for the GPU, 1 for the power supply and storage, and one for the motherboard and cpu cooling. 

The unit that was showcased features liquid cooled 4790k, a Gigabyte Z97 mini itx motherboard, 5 SSDs, one 3.5in drive, a Blu Ray drive, a full size ATX power supply and a full size EVGA ACX GTX 980.Currently the estimated availability is sometime in March and pricing is undisclosed. Overall I think it looks pretty awesome and I applaud  Deepcool for taking the risks with designing and developing a case like this. Variety is always a good thing especially with computer cases. What do you guys think? 

W7Tx8W3.jpg

zAkvyhF.jpg

Oiv0QEu.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpCbH9n0O28#t=76

Source - http://www.pcworld.com/article/2864493/cyberpowers-fang-trinity-gaming-pc-is-simply-insane.html

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

looks silly imo, but it's an interesting design

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

it was .... in a linus video ..... AAARRRGGGGG

in other news. I love the desing !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Interesting design.  I am all in favor of compartmentalized and modular computers.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

what size motherboard, how does the motherboard even fit in it?? I want to see the motherboard in it lol

edit: also is that a noctua fan in the last pic, behind the GPU?? odd that cyberpower would use that

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Very interesting, at first glance I thought it was something small like the gigabyte brix.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

what size motherboard, how does the motherboard even fit in it?? I want to see the motherboard in it lol

"a Gigabyte Z97 mini itx motherboard"

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The case is Deepcool's latest one btw. That's what the credit should go to. As far as I know, the case itself will be made available separately soon too.

Oh wow that's awesome curious as to how much its going cost, definitely won't be cheap.

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

I actually would buy a case like this, it's definitely non traditional. 

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

The case is designed and owned by DEEPCOOL. It is  DEEPCOOL 2015 first ITX case - Tri, which will be launched officially on 6th in Las Vegas. 

Please! I want one.

LTT CSGO SERVER! IP 8.12.22.45!~  Connect by connecting on csgo console

Use console command "connect"   --->  connect 8.12.22.45

its not to my taste but its nice to see people thinking outside the box :P

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

If they companies designed a custom motherboard you could do lots of things like this. Custom motherboards that bend and contort into different directions perhaps. Is that even possible for a PCB.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

If it's not for sale separately, it's not a case. It's a prebuilt.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Cyberpower?

Isn't that the same thing as ibuypower?

The one that had a 40% fail rate when supplying machines for a CSGO event?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

If it's not for sale separately, it's not a case. It's a prebuilt.

It will be, but for about 300$.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Oh wow that's awesome curious as to how much its going cost, definitely won't be cheap.

In the video one of the guys said the case would be at least $349, but still TBD.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

How is that practical..

I don't think it'll be that much harder to build a system with it compare to other mini itx case with almost similiar volume like the silverstone raven Z rvz01 or Asrock M8. I quite like the unique design of it. Not another typical bland box shaped pc case.