ONE PLUS ONE INVITE GIVEAWAY!

UltraNeonGaming

Disclammer to people who know what I am talking about, everyone else ignore this: @TheSuperSawm, this is a DIFFERENT INVITE than the one you gave me, that one you can give to the guy asking for one!

I got this one from another forum!

Anyways! As the title says I have a oneplus one invite to giveaway! You need to comment why you want one and your location along with if you are actually going to redeem it and buy the phone! 

I will choose the winning user in a few hours at random!

I will PM the winning person. Good luck! (Also this invite expires 1 day after you redeem it!)

Lol I was wondering about that! Congrats to whoever wins!

If someone enters the giveaway that is lol

I'd like one :) my dad asked me to ask around for him so here I am, I'm from Ireland and he's going to buy the phone pretty much immediately once he gets an invite

Dylan Scully | Irish | IT Management Student | PC Gamer | Liker of fluffy animals and memes

I'd like one :) my dad asked me to ask around for him so here I am, I'm from Ireland and he's going to buy the phone pretty much immediately once he gets an invite

Sorry... You are very late... The invite expired.

Don't worry tho! They are really easy to get! Make sure you only get them from the oneplus official site!

Sorry... You are very late... The invite expired.

Don't worry tho! They are really easy to get! Make sure you only get them from the oneplus official site!

Ahh damn,thanks all the same,I'll keep on looking around :)

Dylan Scully | Irish | IT Management Student | PC Gamer | Liker of fluffy animals and memes