If your looking for a group Dayz and more *click*

RWT98

Hey, Thanks for your time. If you are here you’re looking for a great group to play with am, I’m right?

Let me give you a little back story over how we formed.

Several months ago I’ve hooked up with a decent community known as (After Hours).

I met new people I was able to find out who the good people where and who the A**holes where from then on around September the servers shut down. From that massive group we were able to pick all the “good” guys and girls and relocate. Currently we have 2 TeamSpeak’s and one dayz server that we own.

Now If your looking for a new group with little to none rules check us out (all info will be down below)

If I haven’t convinced you to come look what we have going yet let me continue……

Let me tell you a little about myself.

I am Robert, From USA (west coast) I’m currently working to improve my gaming set up. Usually you can catch me in the morning and nights.

I am inviting anyone 16+.
We are very close family with several people who are very active. Usually you can catch me in the morning and nights.

Rules
• Every user has respect if you are looking to join we expect you to have respect
• Harassment to ANY girl is prohibited.
• We Encourage female gamers and have a ZERO tolerance for any Discrimination/Harassment.
• Do not treat ANY female different, treat her just as you would treat a guy.
I say that because we have a female in our group, and I find it disrespectful to treat her any different.
Not a rule, but anyone from any location in the world is welcomed.

Games We Play
• Arma 3
• CS:GO
• Black Ops 2
• Dota
• And more 
                                                  TS Server, Game Servers 
Dayz Server :

ThurnderHouse
IP: 108.61.114.52

TS Server: ts34.gameservers.com:9232 

Mostly Play Dayz

server is called ThurnderHouse IP: 108.61.114.52 

Team speak IP:  ts34.gameservers.com:9232

I am the owner and am inviting anyone 16+ 

we are very close family with several people who are very active 

usually you can catch me in the morning and nights

If anyone ask how you got the team speak tell them Robert sent you

Thanks and hope the guys/woman wanting to play with a group will find this helpful 

We also sometimes play arma 3, CS:GO, Black ops 2.....and more  

Wish I was over 16 -_-

My PC: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MN3YwP

Wish I could afford to do giveaways for you guys, Sorry school doesn't pay me! <3

Wish I was over 16 -_-

Just come bro i only say that to keep all the little little kids off lol 

Hi,

DayZ Mod or DayZ SA?

i5 4670k - Z87X-UD3H - EVGA GTX 670 Sig 2 - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB - 8GB Avexir Core White 1600Mhz - Corsair 750D w/ RGB LED Mod & Remote Control - 2x SP120 - 3x Enermax Cluster - 2TB Seagate SSHD - Arctic Freezer 7 Pro Rev.2 - SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750W 

Standalone

Damn.. this is tempting. Are noobs allowed? I had stopped playing Dayz a long time ago. Got standalone, and didn't really like it, but I want to get back into it. I just have no idea where to go in that game anymore.

If this post helped you, mark it as solved and give it a like - Always like seeing when someones issue has been solved. :)

Just come bro i only say that to keep all the little little kids off lol 

I played dayz quite a long time a ago. But play arma 3 and CS:GO all the time they are the main games I play. Might pop onto the TS server in a bit, also I live in the UK so timezones may affect if I can play with you or not

My PC: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MN3YwP

Wish I could afford to do giveaways for you guys, Sorry school doesn't pay me! <3

Damn.. this is tempting. Are noobs allowed? I had stopped playing Dayz a long time ago. Got standalone, and didn't really like it, but I want to get back into it. I just have no idea where to go in that game anymore.

come on in  

zup all..could ijoin your crew then?... as said... kinda new to the game.. .... planning on going to buy i mic but as off right now no form of comuniction avalible   :/ no mic

zup all..could ijoin your crew then?... as said... kinda new to the game.. .... planning on going to buy i mic but as off right now no form of comuniction avalible   :/ no mic

its fine man jump in today if you can ill be on after work so around 6 PST time maybe youll be on of the first ones here since i havent see anyone else from LLT join .......lol 

This is awesome. I just started DayZ again.

Wish I was over 16 -_-

Hi,

DayZ Mod or DayZ SA?

I might pop by! Holiday season is coming up and I wouldn't mind playing some DayZ again. 

I played dayz quite a long time a ago. But play arma 3 and CS:GO all the time they are the main games I play. Might pop onto the TS server in a bit, also I live in the UK so timezones may affect if I can play with you or not

Ive taged everyone who posted to let you know i updated the post read it if interested :) 

Hey, Thanks for your time. If you are here you’re looking for a great group to play with am, I’m right?

Let me give you a little back story over how we formed.

Several months ago I’ve hooked up with a decent community known as (After Hours).

I met new people I was able to find out who the good people where and who the A**holes where from then on around September the servers shut down. From that massive group we were able to pick all the “good” guys and girls and relocate. Currently we have 2 TeamSpeak’s and one dayz server that we own.

Now If your looking for a new group with little to none rules check us out (all info will be down below)

If I haven’t convinced you to come look what we have going yet let me continue……

Let me tell you a little about myself.

I am Robert, From USA (west coast) I’m currently working to improve my gaming set up. Usually you can catch me in the morning and nights.

I am inviting anyone 16+.

We are very close family with several people who are very active. Usually you can catch me in the morning and nights.

Rules

• Every user has respect if you are looking to join we expect you to have respect

• Harassment to ANY girl is prohibited.

• We Encourage female gamers and have a ZERO tolerance for any Discrimination/Harassment.

• Do not treat ANY female different, treat her just as you would treat a guy.

I say that because we have a female in our group, and I find it disrespectful to treat her any different.

Not a rule, but anyone from any location in the world is welcomed.

Games We Play

• Arma 3

• CS:GO

• Black Ops 2

• Dota

• And more 

TS Server, Game Servers 

Dayz Server :

ThurnderHouse

IP: 108.61.114.52

TS Server: ts34.gameservers.com:9232 

Hey man, I played DayZ SA a long time but for these past few months I've been playing CSGO and now I'm trying to come back to DayZ SA. Could I join you guys in Dayz?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Hey man, I played DayZ SA a long time but for these past few months I've been playing CSGO and now I'm trying to come back to DayZ SA. Could I join you guys in Dayz?

yea man any time feel free to join 

I have recently got my new pc up and running and I would love to play dayz standalone with you guys, mind if I join? (And I'm glad I just turned 16 last month, lol) I can also play CS:GO and I am interested in getting arma 3 so I can play that when I get it.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

I have recently got my new pc up and running and I would love to play dayz standalone with you guys, mind if I join? (And I'm glad I just turned 16 last month, lol)

yea join right now 

yea join right now 

I am actually in school right now (study period on the computer) but I can join later on around 3pm to 4pm EST.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

I am actually in school right now (study period on the computer) but I can join later on around 3pm to 4pm EST.

sounds good man hope to see you come by 

I am going to be hoping on the ts3 in a little bit, what channel should I join and what is your name in ts3?

My Main PC: