Samsung XP941 read/write at 1000 MB/s?

It seems to be just about the fastest storage around and has twice the speed of even the best ssds using sata 3. I feel like for the perfomance per dollar it is a decent buy at $500 for the 512gb version. I wonder why there isn't more people using it and more data about it. It seems like using a drive with such absurb speed would make a quite a difference with anything loaded on to it. I have seen videos comparing performance of HDD to SSD and would like to see a similar comparison with this drive.

Does anybody use the Samsung XP941?

If you are using this drive did you notice major increases it performance? (Boot times, FPS, etc.)

Would your rather pay for a 1tb 850 pro for $630 or the 512gb XP941 for $500 in your personal rig?

I have seen videos comparing performance of HDD to SSD and would like to see a similar comparison with this drive.

Remember, the main advantage of SSDs over HDDs in most normal usage scenarios is not so much raw sequential transfer rates, but mainly the extremely quick access times in the first place. So, by just increasing max. transfer rates further, you likely won't feel much of an overall speed increase (although it is of course measurable) at all. Unless of course, you move around gigabytes and gigabytes of data all day long (but then the question is from where to where - won't help if only one side has that increased speed).

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)