MSI R290 (uk)

711jrp

Good deal, but I advice against Ebuyer. I ordered a monitor and they sent me the wrong one. I sent it back and they didn't refund me until I got amazon to bully them into giving it back to me.

All they said in customer service was "Sorry to hear that".

Good deal, but I advice against Ebuyer. I ordered a monitor and they sent me the wrong one. I sent it back and they didn't refund me until I got amazon to bully them into giving it back to me.

All they said in customer service was "Sorry to hear that".

What do you mean you got amazon to bully them lol.

What do you mean you got amazon to bully them lol.

After I got fed up, I called the big boys to step in and amazon did (I purchased through amazon so lucky I had a fail safe). I filed a claim and Amazon sorted it out like the legends they are.

I've never had issue with Ebuyer in the past.

That's a good deal, but I'd probably still rather pay an extra £20 for the Tri-x.

Seems sorta like a good deal, but wouldn't a GTX 970, even some of the most ''basic'' ones, be worth the more cost?

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

I've been buying from eBuyer since 2005 when I placed my first order and never once had to contact them about any issues.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

flbgk.jpg

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

That's a good deal, but I'd probably still rather pay an extra £20 for the Tri-x.

Maybe I'm missing something, but you can get a Tri-X for £3 cheaper on amazon :/ 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-TRI-X-Graphics-Card-PCI-E/dp/B00HFA44YQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419248097&sr=8-1&keywords=290

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Maybe I'm missing something, but you can get a Tri-X for £3 cheaper on amazon :/ 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sapphire-TRI-X-Graphics-Card-PCI-E/dp/B00HFA44YQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419248097&sr=8-1&keywords=290

You are  :P

The MSI R9 290 listed above was £197 earlier I believe! They just recently changed the price back as it's a new day.

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

You are  :P

The MSI R9 290 listed above was £197 earlier I believe! They just recently changed the price back as it's a new day.

Ah, that was a good deal then :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

I don't know if the price has gone up since this was posted but when I clicked the link just now it said 265 pound roughly ...Overclockers is offering it for cheaper, 234 pound(rounded up)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-239-MS&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1752

it was £197, anyway, they have the PCS+ version for 207, still good price

I love the fact that they can drive up to 6 monitors. Can you mix and match resolutions (3x FHD+1x 4K) easily?