GAEMS Black Edition – Vanguard Review

Slayher

Got a question that's not answered in this review? Post the comment and I'll answer it for you.

I'd like to say thanks to Volbet for posting a review which can be found here that helped me make this layout for this review to make it look as professional as possible.

Here's one of my prior reviews:

ASUS ROG G751JT-CH71 Review

What is the Black Edition – Vanguard?

Vanguard gives you freedom to game when you want and where you want alone or with a crowd. Wide angle viewing allows everyone to enjoy our premium LED monitor and robust stereo sound.

Written Review:

Okay, this is a product I'm personally super excited about. I travel from city to city so I'm on the road a lot so I've always dreamed about a gaming portable setup. I received this product this morning from UPS and I opened it like I was a little kid and set it up. It wasn't that hard to setup, all I had to do was install the "Xbox One/PS4 Next-gen Kit" installation and it was basically done all I had to do was strap in my console. I travel a lot for family purposes so this was perfect. I personally live in New York but I go to New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, DC and a lot of other states so this product made it perfect for me to travel whenever I go to those cities and when I'm not home. I went as far as bringing my console in my bookbag with all of the wires to plug into a hotel TV when I got to the hotel before because I was so desperate to play on a console. This makes my whole experience easier as the product comes with pouches I can put the wires and controller in and hide everything in the case. The case basically has everything in it and also has a strap I can hold on my back so it's easy t travel with as well. The good part about this is that whenever I travel to far places such as Florida and need to take a airplane I could use this at the airport while waiting for my flight because it powers everything with just two wires, so if you have access to 2 outlets you are golden.

GAEMS Partners:

irMS0gA.png

Until the SCUF controller was invented in 2010, gamers could only use compromising techniques like CLAW to play with more of their hand. Using back paddles, which mimic the front buttons, Scuf Gaming has made it possible to display more dexterity in a safe, ergonomic way. They understand the limitations of a normal controller for Professional gamers, who need to control over 20 functions whilst they’re in gameplay; making use of only 2 fingers and 2 thumbs is extremely limiting at the Top level. One size cannot fit all and will not fit all for the elite 10% of the community. It can restrict the advancement of play, the games and their enjoyment; hence why some Professional players were eventually forced to use techniques like CLAW; which can be very harmful to your hand with repetition. The paddles and trigger mechanisms that Scuf Gaming developed and patented allow each player to choose their preferred settings for gameplay and help them become the best gamer of they can be.

Tl6uUSC.png
Major League Gaming (MLG) is the global leader in eSports. The company operates MLG.tv, the #1 online broadcast network for professional level competitive gaming; the MLG Pro Circuit, the longest-running eSports league in North America; and MLG: Play, the largest cross platform online gaming tournament system with 9 million registered users across the globe. MLG is one of the fastest growing digital networks worldwide with over 600% growth in audience over the last three years and 1557% growth in online video consumption over the last four years. Each month, the company reaches millions of highly-engaged fans via web, mobile, connected TVs and gaming consoles making it the definitive property for major advertisers to reach young men (90% male, 50% 16-34 year olds, 76% 21+, and over 40% HHI $100k+). For more information: www.mlg.tv.
ye6LDB1.png
Spun-off from design powerhouse ASTRO Studios, who felt it was the perfect time to expand their design brand into a line of gamer centric "tech-life" products, supporting this rapidly growing community. ASTRO's inaugural product line is centered around the critically acclaimed ASTRO A40 Audio System.
apfqgnW.png
Founded in 2005, GUNNAR Optiks, LLC designs and engineers computer and gaming eyewear to protect and enhance vision using revolutionary lens technology. GUNNAR introduced the Advanced Computer Eyewear category in 2008 and pioneered ergonomically correct eyewear to reduce eye-strain and fatigue associated with long-term viewing of digital screens. GUNNAR also offers non-polarized outdoor eyewear engineered for digital viewing in bright light and outdoor applications.
dHBBZc4.png
Founded in 2007, Team EnVyUs has competed in almost every major Call of Duty eSports event. The team has won multiple championships since its formation on the Major League Gaming Pro Circuit and is known for having placed in more events than any other team worldwide. As one of the first organizations to compete in and help formalize Call of Duty competition, Envy has managed to maintain performance and integrity as core team values.

Purchase Links:

GAEMS: http://bit.ly/1GS1OOd

GAEMS Social Media:

Their Twitter: http://bit.ly/13dqN1r
Their Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1AJ4zzl

Their Website: http://bit.ly/13A5Oqi

Their Instagram: http://bit.ly/1r1etw7

What's the specs?

Screen Size: 19"

Resolution: 1920x1080

Built-in speakers: Yes

What's in the box?

This is what was included:

- 1x GAEMS Black Edition Vanguard

- 1x PGE Sling

- 1x PGE Remote

- 1x HDMI Cable

- 1x Power Brick + Wire

The GAEMS Black Edition Vanguard (Beware Big Images)

mHbYnP9.jpg

udR3kpn.jpg

j3olGwi.jpg

1Qk8T6Q.jpg

MGgLPer.jpg

qb3qb3O.jpg

What inputs does the GAEMS Black Edition Vanguard have?

1x HDMI

2x Headphone Jacks

1x DC in

What buttons does it have?

Power Button

Volume Down (-)

Volume Up (+)

Brightness Down (-)

Brightness Up (+)

Menu Button

Pros:

• Great for traveling