4670k safe temps?

I reach around 59 ~ 63 for my 4670k in silent mode at full load (fan half their speed). What is the max reasonable temps for it?

I would think so.  If you really worried just keep the fans pinned at 100% 24/7.

Yeah but I like to put it to silent mode to impressed my dad, ha ha. So what are temp limits for 4670k?

22-75C below 22 it may produce water drops above 75C its not save zone.

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

Those temps are perfectly safe.

What CPU cooler are you using?

Edit: Intel website says max temp for 4670K is 72c.

22-75C below 22 it may produce water drops above 75C its not save zone.

Those temps are perfectly safe.

What CPU cooler are you using?

Edit: Intel website says max temp for 4670K is 72c.

Oh okay, so I can safely reach 70, perfect.

I'm using h100i. Setup is in my sig.

H100i is a good kit . but make it fan's pulling air from out and pushing inside throw the rad. and back exhaust for pullling remaining hot air out.  CPU is the main source of heat . you got it covered now more fresh air in less air out setup will work better and on full fans you can touch 75C no problem don't cross 80C in any case for 24/7 use .

But remember if you are reaching 80C in stress test count it 70C in real world operation .

CPU: i7 4790K | Ram:Corsair Vengeance 8GB | GPU: Asus R9 270 | Cooling :Corsair H100i | Storage : Intel SSD, Seagate HDDs | PSU : Corsair VS 550 | Case: CM HAF Advanced.

You're getting to 63 with an i5 and an H100??

Man.. I can't break 40c OC'd with 6 cores and a $30 Cooler Master 212 Plus, even when stress testing..

H100i is a good kit . but make it fan's pulling air from out and pushing inside throw the rad. and back exhaust for pullling remaining hot air out.  CPU is the main source of heat . you got it covered now more fresh air in less air out setup will work better and on full fans you can touch 75C no problem don't cross 80C in any case for 24/7 use .

But remember if you are reaching 80C in stress test count it 70C in real world operation .

Had rad as intake but had bad temps, so made it exhaust and it's the best temps I can get.

You're getting to 63 with an i5 and an H100??

Man.. I can't break 40c OC'd with 6 cores and a $30 Cooler Master 212 Plus, even when stress testing..

Probably cause of my case, 250D.