New build $2500 au

athesean1

So i am planning on building my first pc early to mid next year. I have a budget of $2500 aud. The build will be white and black color scheme. It will be used for gaming and video editing.

Here's what i have so far: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=377474&action=wish_lists

The reason i have the 60hz gaming monitor and the ips one is because i have a ps4 that i would like to use on it.

u wot m7+1

Looks good! Jealous!

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Looks good! Jealous!

thanks, i have been working on it since about halfway though the year but still dont have the money to build it for a while

u wot m7+1

Lol i don't even have enough money to get a new case.....

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

how did you acquire the money for this  :ph34r:

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

A 500W PSU will suffice, unless you plan SLI in the future then a 650W is fine.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Nice, very nice.

Curious as to why you want 2 different types of monitors, I know you said you were going to use a PS4 on it, but which one?

A 500W PSU will suffice, unless you plan SLI in the future then a 650W is fine.

i am going to be overclocking everything and upgrading in the future

u wot m7+1

Nice, very nice.

Curious as to why you want 2 different types of monitors, I know you said you were going to use a PS4 on it, but which one?

the 60hz 1ms non ips one

u wot m7+1

Decent mid range system.

I dislike odd monitors myself but I'm sure you have your reason's. Just a pet peeve of mine.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Decent mid range system.

I dislike odd monitors myself but I'm sure you have your reason's. Just a pet peeve of mine.

i am planning on using one for my gaming and another for my pc

u wot m7+1

i am planning on using one for my gaming and another for my pc

Ah, will you have both the monitors on the same desk? or are you putting the one for your PS4 somewhere else?

So i am planning on building my first pc early to mid next year. I have a budget of $2500 aud. The build will be white and black color scheme. It will be used for gaming and video editing.

Here's what i have so far: https://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=wish_lists&wlcId=377474&action=wish_lists

The reason i have the 60hz gaming monitor and the ips one is because i have a ps4 that i would like to use on it.

This EVGA psu is cheaper (and better)

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_1619&products_id=27993

Cheaper 256GB SSD. The Crucial MX100 is a good SSD.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=210_902_1529&products_id=27913

Phanteks Enthoo Pro would give you better airflow

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=25_1573&products_id=28284

Ah, will you have both the monitors on the same desk? or are you putting the one for your PS4 somewhere else?

both on the same desk, the gaming moniter will also be my pc gaming moniter

u wot m7+1

i dont like the enthoo pro case as much as the h440 and i was planning on using the ssd on the ssd mounts ontop of the psu shield (or whatever it is called) so people can see it and my ssd looks better and is extremely reliable

u wot m7+1