Can a R9 290 run four displays at once out-of-the-box?

D2ultima

Specifically, this card: http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-VAPOR-X-PCI-Express-Graphics-11227-04-40G/dp/B00JJJW4Z2/ref=sr_1_8?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1416946281&sr=1-8&keywords=R9+290

I want to know if one can plug in four displays on that card alone. I'm recommending it to a streamer, but they're afraid they'll need to get a second card to drive more than 2 displays. I know it can do eyefinity at least, but I need to know if it can do FOUR.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

It can do 4 out of the box, but it cannot do Eyefinity out of the box without an active display port adapter.

Source: I have a R9 card and it requires an active display port adapter to function in Eyefinity mode, however, I can use multiple monitors without one.

I might be wrong.

It can do 4 out of the box, but it cannot do Eyefinity out of the box without an active display port adapter.

Source: I have a R9 card and it requires an active display port adapter to function in Eyefinity mode, however, I can use multiple monitors without one.

So four separate screens (not eyefinity'd) is fine as long as we have 1 displayport screen, 1 HDMI screen and two DVI screens?

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

Why is that? I thought it could do eyefinity with one HDMI, one DVI and one DP?

Or DP daisy-chaining?