Is all this compatible?

I have just sold my r9 290x and want to buy a new msi gtx 970. I am also going to buy a noctua nh-d14, so there isn't to much space left in my case.

So if anybody knows I would like to know if all these components are compatible and would fit in my case?

My case: Bitfenix Shinobi

(My other specs:

AMD fx 8350

Noctua nh-d14 (also new)

4 120mm jetflo case fans

Asus m5a97 r 2.0

250 gb ssd

2 terabyte hdd

16 gb ddr3 ram

Be quiet 600w 80 silver plus

I have just sold my r9 290x and want to buy a new msi gtx 970. I am also going to buy a noctua nh-d14, so there isn't to much space left in my case.

So if anybody knows I would like to know if all these components are compatible and would fit in my case?

My case: Bitfenix Shinobi

(My other specs:

AMD fx 8350

Noctua nh-d14 (also new)

4 120mm jetflo case fans

Asus m5a97 r 2.0

250 gb ssd

2 terabyte hdd

16 gb ddr3 ram

Be quiet 600w 80 silver plus

I think you might've posted in the wrong section, but yeah it'll fit in there. Do you plan overclocking your CPU? That's a big cooler if you're just gonna keep it stock speeds.

I think you might've posted in the wrong section, but yeah it'll fit in there. Do you plan overclocking your CPU? That's a big cooler if you're just gonna keep it stock speeds.

Yes I am planning overclocking it. Do you know if I could overclock over 4.4 ghz?

Yes I am planning overclocking it. Do you know if I could overclock over 4.4 ghz?

I don't know for sure if you could I've never owned a AMD CPU, from what I've heard and seen on the web -- It shouldn't be a problem with your CPU. But you know of the silicone lottery.

I'm sure the  SKU AMD CPU's can hand little bit more voltage so yeah.

Amd CPUs easily over clock

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro.