My Chrome has broken again

The DongFather

My Google Chrome has broken again. I don't know how I did it this time, I was just playing Black Ops Multiplayer and when I was done my chrome was no longer working. So like last time, it won't launch from the taskbar and any links I click in Skype or other programs just don't open at all. I've tried all the fixes from this thread which I made the last time it happened but unfortunately this time, none of them work.

Did you try turning your PC off and on again?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Same solution goes, that's what you get for using a beta :P

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Did you try turning your PC off and on again?

Yep, Already tried it. It loaded one link after 10 minutes then stopped working again.

Why don't you go back to regular chrome instead of chromium.

Same solution goes, that's what you get for using a beta :P

I am using regular chrome. I tried to use the beta last time but it didn't work so I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall chrome which is when the problem started. This time I was just playing Black Ops.

Yep, Already tried it. It loaded one link after 10 minutes then stopped working again.

Then scan your computer with MBAM.

System restore?

I restored to a week ago. It worked until I clicked a link in Skype then it broke again. Any ideas?

EDIT: It works now but only when Chrome is open already but I can deal with that.