Best software for finding drivers

dbcooper

Honestly? Windows usually handles that pretty well. Find device manager and go from there. Failing that, the best driver downloading software is google.com and searching for the hardware manufacturer's support site, which should have the most up to date drivers available. Really direct from the manufacturer is what you're supposed to do anyway, but Windows' Device Manager is just so easy.

google chrome

Honestly? Windows usually handles that pretty well. Find device manager and go from there. Failing that, the best driver downloading software is google.com and searching for the hardware manufacturer's support site, which should have the most up to date drivers available. Really direct from the manufacturer is what you're supposed to do anyway, but Windows' Device Manager is just so easy.

I was hoping for an easy solution.. I have in my power an awful laptop (Brand EXO) and i'm installing a new copy of windows in it. EXO's web doesnt work so i dont know where to get the touchpad, webcam, etc drivers

Sold my build..

I was hoping for an easy solution.. I have in my power an awful laptop (Brand EXO) and i'm installing a new copy of windows in it. EXO's web doesnt work so i dont know where to get the touchpad, webcam, etc drivers

if its working then you should be fine also check to see if its comes a CD and you are probably not going to find the obscure drivers

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Driver Booster

I uses it all the time if you feel lazy to go to website it well automatic download drivers and let you know new drivers is available for your hardware 

Here is a big list of drivers and their sources: http://sysnative.com/drivers/

We use them for fixing buggy drivers for BSODs but, if you're only after a couple it may help.

If not, re install the applications that are missing all the drivers. It certainly beats manually installing them all.

Depends on what your looking for, gpu drivers, amd nvidia has a utility. Motherboard drivers, again the maker has a utility to auto download all the drivers you need. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Driver Booster

I uses it all the time if you feel lazy to go to website it well automatic download drivers and let you know new drivers is available for your hardware 

YOU ARE THE BEST!

Sold my build..