Help with Corsair H105

Go to solution Solved by minicale,

The Y Header is fine for the fans.

Make sure that you put the pump in its own header and put it on 100% to make sure the liquid flows properly

Hi,

this is the first time I'm building a pc. I've got this Corsair H105 cooler and I don't know where to plug the pump power connector and the fan power connector. Does anyone know if in which fan header I should plug them in?

Thanks in Advance

(I'm using MSI X99 Gaming 7 motherboard)

Hi,

this is the first time I'm building a pc. I've got this Corsair H105 cooler and I don't know where to plug the pump power connector and the fan power connector. Does anyone know if in which fan header I should plug them in?

Thanks in Advance

(I'm using MSI X99 Gaming 7 motherboard)

Plug the Pump into its own fan header, and then plug the fans into CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT.  Make sure that the pump is running at or near 100%, while the fans you can have them between 50 and 100%.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Plug the Pump into its own fan header, and then plug the fans into CPU_FAN and CPU_OPT.  Make sure that the pump is running at or near 100%, while the fans you can have them between 50 and 100%.

So I should'nt use the supplies Y header for the two fans?

And i can't seem to find the CPU_OPT header

The Y Header is fine for the fans.

Make sure that you put the pump in its own header and put it on 100% to make sure the liquid flows properly

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1