My first PC Build

Looks great, but i will change the PSU, it's way too overkill. Get a 500W PSU instead.

What's your budget?

Edit: Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay! :D

Wanted to get a second opinion on my build. Thanks

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/oliver_key/saved/3VG2FT

Looks great, but i will change the PSU, it's way too overkill. Get a 500W PSU instead.

What's your budget?

Edit: Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay! :D

While yes it is over kill I would not change it because having that PSU will leave you open to be able to expand your build over the next year or two without getting new PSU ( 20 mail in rebate is nice). But if you don't plan on growing the build then yes defiantly scale it back and save your money. 

While yes it is over kill I would not change it because having that PSU will leave you open to be able to expand your build over the next year or two without getting new PSU ( 20 mail in rebate is nice). But if you don't plan on growing the build then yes defiantly scale it back and save your money. 

Yes, but you can't sli the 750, and if you want to do that get a Z97 motherboard (if you want to have more than two nvida GPUs)

Edited by mosin40

Yes, but you can't sli the 750, and if you want to do that get a Z97 motherboard (if you want to have more than two nvida GPUs)

I'm refering to new MOBO and GPU and CPU.

Cause I spaced my build out over 1.5 years, now I have i7 4770k, GTX 780, ASUS MAXIMUS VI, and Corsair PSU 

OK thanks for the help!

Also, if I had an extra $60 for the GPU would you recommend getting a Sapphire Duel-X Radeon R9 270?