Cleaning my Corsair K70

So I Got my Corsair K70 Black/Red with brown switches and it's already dirty as hell.  I always eat at my desk, so there's plenty of crumbs and particulates showing up VERY easily on the black anodized aluminum.  I already know about the air can solution and the Q-tip+isopropyl alcohol trick, but are there any other cleaning tips you all can suggest? I want to be as gentle as possible with my new baby.  

I haven't even had this keyboard for a month and I already need to clean it....OCD kicking into high gear here. 

Any and all help is appreciated!

I used my old EVGA GTX285 with its thermal limiters off to cook an egg once.  ONCE.

take caps off and use a lint free cloth

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1. Take apart all the keys
  2. Clean
  3. Put it back

Warning: Not a "gentle" or "safe" solution but is indeed the most effective.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Can a can of compressed air and take the caps off and go to town and wash the caps in a soap water mixture.

U FOKEN WUT M8 ILL REK U M8 ILL BEAT UR ASS ACROSS THE PLANET ANS THEN SELL YOU TO THE MAFIA WHERE THEY WILL MAKE YOU THIER BITCH U FGT

Once the key caps are removed you may also use the brush attachment on your vacuum if you have one to agitate and break free any stuck crud that's built up around the switches.

I use this attachment from my dyson:

dyson-dc59-8-600x278.jpg