H110 In An Enthoo Pro?

brandon8890

The title states it all really.

I have being doing some research and have decided to get the Corsair H110 water cooler in my PC as the Enthoo Pro supports dual 140mm rads on the top of the case. My question is, will it fit with the fans on? Or is it too thick for this case and I would have to get a single 140mm water cooler. Just asking around to make my decisions clearer before I go out and throw my money to people.

Thanks

Why would they say that it supports radiators that size if the fans won't fit lol 

And to answer your question, yes, you will have PLENTY of space. 

Why would they say that it supports radiators that size if the fans won't fit lol 

And to answer your question, yes, you will have PLENTY of space. 

Thanks. Sorry this will be the first time I'm installing a radiator for my PC, but will the fans fit on top of the case? Or does it have to be right under the radiator next to the motherboard? I'm going for positive air pressure so I would be going for an intake. Thanks

Thanks. Sorry this will be the first time I'm installing a radiator for my PC, but will the fans fit on top of the case? Or does it have to be right under the radiator next to the motherboard? I'm going for positive air pressure so I would be going for an intake. Thanks

The Luxe only has space above the case, I don't know if you can have a push pull setup

The Luxe only has space above the case, I don't know if you can have a push pull setup

I'm not having a push pull config, I'm just going to have a pull.

The title states it all really.

I have being doing some research and have decided to get the Corsair H110 water cooler in my PC as the Enthoo Pro supports dual 140mm rads on the top of the case. My question is, will it fit with the fans on? Or is it too thick for this case and I would have to get a single 140mm water cooler. Just asking around to make my decisions clearer before I go out and throw my money to people.

Thanks

In the Pro, you will only be able to have 1 set of fans, not push/pull.  The top of the case to the motherboard standoffs you are given 65mm of space.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Couldn't you do like I've done with my air 540 with the same radiator? I've got the rad and 2 fans on the inside of the case, and another 2 fans on top but outside of the case. Yeah it looks ghetto, but it works.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Couldn't you do like I've done with my air 540 with the same radiator? I've got the rad and 2 fans on the inside of the case, and another 2 fans on top but outside of the case. Yeah it looks ghetto, but it works.

Yep that's an option, there's a guy who does custom build on YouTube. He ghettoed a prodigy and put a perpex cover on the fan with a little gap to allow air in.

It was pretty

Yep that's an option, there's a guy who does custom build on YouTube. He ghettoed a prodigy and put a perpex cover on the fan with a little gap to allow air in.

It was pretty

....Why would you want to allow air into the pull fan from the sides? just curious

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

spend a bit more and get a enthoo luxe? If not get the pro 

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

....Why would you want to allow air into the pull fan from the sides? just curious

Looks better than a grill, air from the sides makes no difference, at a guess it could deflect sound waves to the sides rather than out in front.