Looking for AIO CPU cooler

so im starting to get into water cooling and i have 0 experience with it so i would like to start out with an AIO cooler. looking for a "cheap" (€130) easy to install (atleast a clear manual), efficient and decently quiet cooler

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

If you can fit it in your case, I would say the Corsair H100i.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

so im starting to get into water cooling and i have 0 experience with it so i would like to start out with an AIO cooler. looking for a "cheap" (€130) easy to install (atleast a clear manual), efficient and decently quiet cooler

Are you actually wanting to get into watercooling? Because buying an AIO doesn't really get you into watercooling, it just is buying another cpu cooler that happens to have water in it. 

Otherwise Corsair makes some decent coolers H100i is usually reccomended. What case/CPU do you have?

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

What is your case?

case is CM Scout 2

PROJECT MOGARCPU: i5 4690k @ 4.9 Ghz CPU CoolerCorsair H100i in Pull on top Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming Edition RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB) 2133 Mhz  PSU: EVGA G2 850W SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250 GB HDD: WD Black 1TB Case: Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II

Corsair H100i, although I would get the Corsair H105 because it has a thicker radiator (Better performance, but may not fit in all cases), however the H105 does not have the Corsair Link software for controlling fan speed. You can control your fans through BIOS anyways.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Are you actually wanting to get into watercooling? Because buying an AIO doesn't really get you into watercooling, it just is buying another cpu cooler that happens to have water in it. 

Otherwise Corsair makes some decent coolers H100i is usually reccomended. What case/CPU do you have?

thought it would ATLEAST be a start starting off with an AIO

case is CM Scout 2

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme. Sounds intimidating. Yet, from my experience, is one of the best aio's(If you are can compare 240mm aio's since the fans are all that matter).

DO NOT get the H100i.  It has a very bad problem with mounting and it is not guaranteed to work for everyone out of the box without modifications.

You have a large budget, so look into the Corsair H105, NZXT X61, Swiftech H220X/H240X or Cooler Master Seidon 240M, Eisberg 280.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

DO NOT get the H100i. It has a very bad problem with mounting and it is not guaranteed to work for everyone out of the box without modifications.

You have a large budget, so look into the Corsair H105, NZXT X61, Swiftech H220X/H240X or Cooler Master Seidon 240M, Eisberg 280.

the ONLY one thats available here in italy (only one i was able to actually find) is the Corsair H105

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Extreme. Sounds intimidating. Yet, from my experience, is one of the best aio's(If you are can compare 240mm aio's since the fans are all that matter).

thats €300 bloody hell, im using Corsair SP 120 High Perfomance Edition fans anyway

the ONLY one thats available here in italy (only one i was able to actually find) is the Corsair H105

The H105 is an excellent AIO, just make sure your case can fit it.  It is thicker than most AIOs.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The H105 is an excellent AIO, just make sure your case can fit it.  It is thicker than most AIOs.

the problem with the scout 2 is that if i do want to mount the rad on top i have to externally mount it (take off the plastic cover on top) i could mount it where the front 120mm fans are but not sure how the tubes would fit 

the problem with the scout 2 is that if i do want to mount the rad on top i have to externally mount it (take off the plastic cover on top) i could mount it where the front 120mm fans are but not sure how the tubes would fit 

I'm not familiar enough with this case to be able to tell you about top mounting.  Would you be able to use a less-thick radiator on the top and not have to remove the top? 

The thing about mounting on the front, is that the tubes are probably not long enough.  You will need to measure.  The H105 tube length is 12 inches.  Almost all AIOs are 12 inches of tubing.  The only exception are the NZXT AIOs which are 16 inches.  The X61 is an amazing AIO if it will fit.  It is 280mm compared to 240mm of the H105.  Also, be sure to take into account thickness.

I'm not familiar enough with this case to be able to tell you about top mounting.  Would you be able to use a less-thick radiator on the top and not have to remove the top? 

The thing about mounting on the front, is that the tubes are probably not long enough.  You will need to measure.  The H105 tube length is 12 inches.  Almost all AIOs are 12 inches of tubing.  The only exception are the NZXT AIOs which are 16 inches.  The X61 is an amazing AIO if it will fit.  It is 280mm compared to 240mm of the H105.  Also, be sure to take into account thickness.

the case should arrive tomorrow so i will measure it. the problem with mounting it on top is that the plastic cover doesnt have screw holes so i would HAVE to mount it without the cover. dont think its much of a problem though

the case should arrive tomorrow so i will measure it. the problem with mounting it on top is that the plastic cover doesnt have screw holes so i would HAVE to mount it without the cover. dont think its much of a problem though

No, not a big problem at all.  Maybe get some kind of dust filters if you do end up doing that.