Project the (almost) power house

GhostWindGamer

Ok good you had me worried with all the faults you listed

Don't worry.

The case is very nice. My best buddy has the 350D and I have the 250D. I built both PCs, helped with my buddy's.

The 350D is not dust-proof, 250D is. BIG plus for me.

If you look at my gallery you can see what kinda GPUs you can fit in the 250D. ;-)

Little sneak peak:

side view left

If you have any question on how to build or measurements to make sure everything fits, go ahead an ask. I would be glad to help.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Don't worry.

The case is very nice. My best buddy has the 350D and I have the 250D. I built both PCs, helped with my buddy's.

The 350D is not dust-proof, 250D is. BIG plus for me.

If you look at my gallery you can see what kinda GPUs you can fit in the 250D. ;-)

Little sneak peak:

If you have any question on how to build or measurements to make sure everything fits, go ahead an ask. I would be glad to help.

I got my GPU in. I just had to do some origami. However, I damn near shredded the X16 slot as it had to go in at an angle.

DSC09405_zps6df3dcb3.jpg

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

I got my GPU in. I just had to do some origami. However, I damn near shredded the X16 slot as it had to go in at an angle.

DSC09405_zps6df3dcb3.jpg

What TF V card is that?

Yeah it is really a tight fit, BUT a lot of GPUs fit the case.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

It's a GTX 480 Lightning. Super rare card as not many were made and it shares nothing with other Lightnings. 100% unique.

You say most cards fit. At this price and after all of the rave reviews any card should fit.

People rave on and on about Corsair but tbh? case is meh. Thin cheap construction with a plastic slab with a 1mm thick piece of alu over it that isn't compatible with all PSUs and isn't compatible with all GPUs.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

It's a GTX 480 Lightning. Super rare card as not many were made and it shares nothing with other Lightnings. 100% unique.

You say most cards fit. At this price and after all of the rave reviews any card should fit.

People rave on and on about Corsair but tbh? case is meh. Thin cheap construction with a plastic slab with a 1mm thick piece of alu over it that isn't compatible with all PSUs and isn't compatible with all GPUs.

First off: Nice card! ;-)

Secondly: I gotta say I don't find the build quality cheap. That is up to discussion though. Yes it is just a piece of plastic in the front, but it is just a cover AND you don't have to look at plastic either.  Anyways, I think it is a nice case, but that's is totally subjective.

Lastly: You will always be able to fit a high end system in this case, even dual GPUs work well, be it a MARS 760 or an R9 295X2 or something else. Other cases suffer from lack of room for expansion cards as well, which doesn't make it better, but since we are looking at an ITX enclosure, give the poor thing some slack will you? ;-) You will always have to make some compromises when going ITX.

Again, most of what I say here is probably highly subjective, but for the OP to consider if these compromises are a problem or not. For me they are not, I really like the case.

Oh and one thing, you are right about the whole raving on about Corsair. Not all their cases are so great. For same purposes there are much better to be found, sometimes even cheaper. Just one example would be the 240 Air, damn that is a cheap piece of junk. ;-)

"the ram because it's cheap" bro, no ram is cheap right now :(

What I mean by cheap is it was on sale

What I mean by cheap is it was on sale

All is relative, eh?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Ladies and gentlemen I am going to school shortly but once I have finished I will be getting everything except the GPU and the actual build will be done :D

Quick update the system posts outside the box :D and a quick question as well will I run into trouble moving my old hard drive with windows on it into this system or does it not matter? Cheers guys :)

Quick update the system posts outside the box :D and a quick question as well will I run into trouble moving my old hard drive with windows on it into this system or does it not matter? Cheers guys :)

I always recommend a new install tbh.

I always recommend a new install tbh.

Can I get away without a fresh install?

Can I get away without a fresh install?

You most probably could but it's not what I would recommend. What hardware are you running now? list...

You most probably could but it's not what I would recommend. What hardware are you running now? list...

The new specs or the old specs?

Old.

Oh and another question just for you @ALXAndy there are already motherboard stand offs in the case do I need others or do I use the ones in built?

Old.

They are still on my profile so can you check because I'm on my phone and can't copy and paste

OK trick of the trade. Lay the board down on the static bag and then sit and compare the holes on the board to the posts (if they are already fitted).

Sometimes case manus put them in but put in one you may not need which can cause a short as the back side of the PCB is usually covered in connections.

Check they're tight enough. There's nothing worse than trying to remove a board and the posts come with it.....

Edit. Do a clean install dude.

To get Mantle working AMD recommend you rip out absolutely every driver you have inc USBs etc to get it running. This can leave you with a PC you can't control, as ripping out the USB drivers can lead to no kbm.

No point being lazy eh? just reinstall it man.

@ALXAndy I dont have the windows disk so I may be in trouble

Then before you rip apart your old rig download it, burn it or make a usb stick.

Come on dude.. Use that thing that looks like a big cauliflower ffs.

Then before you rip apart your old rig download it, burn it or make a usb stick.

Come on dude.. Use that thing that looks like a big cauliflower ffs.

...what if I told you that the old pc has been apart for several days

...what if I told you that the old pc has been apart for several days

Then I'd respectfully say -

you fucking noob :D /facepalm.

Then I'd respectfully say -

you fucking noob :D /facepalm.

Well shit I need to find a Windows disk

Not to worry my mum has come to my rescue once more we have a windows disk and an external disk drive as well :D