Quiet pre-built cpu water cooler $~60-80 1150 socket

Little bit over, but the Corsair h100i is a great one.

The fans can be adjusted to run at slower speeds making it quieter, or you can add quiet fans if you find the stock ones to be loud.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Little bit over, but the i5 4690K is a great one.

The fans can be adjusted to run at slower speeds making it quieter, or you can add quiet fans.

lol, I think you are confused. Whats the cooler? (Not the CPU)

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

lol, I think you are confused. Whats the cooler? (Not the CPU)

Sorry, brain fart :P

I fixed it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Sorry, brain fart :P

I fixed it.

Happens to me all the time on here...

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Is there a specific reason why you want to liquid cool? Cheap AIOs are easily outperformed by similarly priced air coolers. For that money you can get a BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Pro, a Noctua NH-D14 or a Thermalright silverarrow, all of which will humiliate every liquid cooler up to $100

who cares...

Is there a specific reason why you want to liquid cool? Cheap AIOs are easily outperformed by similarly priced air coolers. For that money you can get a BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Pro, a Noctua NH-D14 or a Thermalright silverarrow, all of which will humiliate every liquid cooler up to $100

Because I want it to look pretty. And be quiet.

Because I want it to look pretty. And be quiet.

Ah i see. :) A decent air cooler will be quieter but i get the aesthetic aspects. The corsair AIOs are best in that regard in my opinion. The H55 is one of their newer coolers and doesn't look bad. As does the H75. If you want some fancy LEDs get the H80i. The H60 would also work just fine.

All of them have - for my taste - noisy fans so you might want to replace them. I guess noctuas are ugly, so I'd recommend noiseblocker blacksilent pro P2 for this. Corsair's SP120 Quiet Edition would work fine aswell.

Outside of the world of corsair there should be plenty other liquid coolers. Most of which are Asetek designs so it doesn't really matter. Thermaltake is a good one too.

who cares...