What is a good, non-misandrist PC gaming website?

Atavist
Eurogamer and PCgamer blocked me because I dared to articulate many ways in which Anita Sarkeesian is a con artist.

It really opened my eyes, and I do not wish to touch these websites with a ten foot pole. 

Same for the anti-male rockpapershotgun, just look at the intro of this article.

Can you imagine if 80% of gamers were female and this reflected in how they choose the gender of their character.

Can you imagine them being depicted as wrong?

PC gaming only? That's tough, I don't know of many websites that stick to PC only. I've mainly stuck to YouTube channels for my gaming news/reviews because coming out of GamerGate, so many websites leave a bad taste in my mouth.

TheEscapist, maybe? They seem to be the only mainstream website that hasn't tried to censor rational discussion of GamerGate.

It's interesting how naturally feminism, as morally defunct supremacist and sexist movement, fits so neatly into the realm of ethical violations.

Can you even imagine a movement called masculinism, lol.

Eurogamer and PCgamer blocked me because I dared to articulate many ways in which Anita Sarkeesian is a con artist.

It really opened my eyes, and I do not wish to touch these websites with a ten foot pole. 

Same for the anti-male rockpapershotgun, just look at the intro of this article.

Can you imagine if 80% of gamers were female and this reflected in how they choose the gender of their character.
Can you imagine them being depicted as wrong?

PC gaming news Dark Side of Gaming is pretty good at finding interesting stuff like performance analysis from around the web.  I usually check it every few days. Reviews? Good luck finding an honest review website. You are better off with some youtubers as people have mentioned. Total Biscuit, Angry Joe etc.

Neogaf forums is the best site to see rumors on game releases etc. A lot of it is console, but PC Gaming now has a pretty strong presence there. Neogaf also does a pretty decent job at keeping the astroturfers out (illegal advertising where advertising firms pretend to be product users). Bans them pretty fast. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.