Corsair 760t radiator thickness

Does anyone know how thick a top mounted radiator can be in the 760t before it hits the motherboard?

And I know the 760t can handle a 360mm rad, but will it extend into the top drive bay preventing you from installing an optical drive?

Does anyone know how thick a top mounted radiator can be in the 760t before it hits the motherboard?

And I know the 760t can handle a 360mm rad, but will it extend into the top drive bay preventing you from installing an optical drive?

I'd watch the review by OC3D TV on Youtube. Out of all the reviews he's most best when it comes to indepth chassis reviews + interior analysis for watercooling.

You could probably get away with a 45mm thick but not 100% sure & yes the optical drive area will not be able to house a 5.25" drive bay.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

I'd watch the review by OC3D TV on Youtube. Out of all the reviews he's most best when it comes to indepth chassis reviews + interior analysis for watercooling.

You could probably get away with a 45mm thick but not 100% sure & yes the optical drive area will not be able to house a 5.25" drive bay.

thanks for pointing me to OC3D, pretty good videos on there

do you know if the stealth front panel for the optical drive can be moved down to the bottom 5.25 slot? or are they not interchangeable like that?

thanks for pointing me to OC3D, pretty good videos on there

do you know if the stealth front panel for the optical drive can be moved down to the bottom 5.25 slot? or are they not interchangeable like that?

I don't believe they're interchangeable unfortunately :(

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>