Lian Li revealed sneak peeks of their new cases: PC-O5, PC-O6 & PC-O7 (*update: final version revealed)

Maybe for copyright reasons a lot of videos and shows blur out the logo on the cars and most of the time the logo or name is on the heatsink

Yet the 760 has clear as day Asus logos, which is what makes me amused. There's also another Asus logo on the PCB of the mobo.

CPU- 4690k @4.5ghz / 1.3v    Mobo- Asus Maximus VI Gene   RAM- 12GB GSkill Assorted 1600mhz   GPU- ASUS GTX 760 DCUII-OC 

Storage- 1TB 7200rpm WD Blue + Kingston SSDNow 240GB   PSU- Silverstone Strider ST75F-P

It's good to see that they actually used the feedback. I still don't see the point of the ATX or MATX versions though with so much wasted space.

I don't think this is a repost. When I posted it it is a prototype, but what @imthewalrus posted is the final version.

It should not be classified as a repost.

I don't think this is a repost. When I posted it it is a prototype, but what @imthewalrus posted is the final version.

It should not be classified as a repost.

Right, you should add it to the OP, this is just like a continuation to your original post. 

Honestly,I absolutely love the look of the case. (form over function lol..)

I never really found the need personally to go SLI/xFire since when the time comes it usually means I need to upgrade.. Might pick up the mATX, slot a radiator and pump it with positive air pressure to keep the dust out once 20nm gpus are out.

Gonna look beastly even on the table

Just got done talking to a contact, it should be available in the US by February, no comments on price or in availability for other parts of the world, but I suppose Japan should be getting them quicker. 

Right, you should add it to the OP, this is just like a continuation to your original post. 

Done!~~

would be nice if they would still allow the use of half height cards in the unused pci(e) slots, the height of those cards would still allow the case to have this slim profile (and you could still use half height sound or lan cards, heck even raid cards)

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Wonder if there is a way to hide all those cables.. feels messy with them exposed like that

looks truelly interesting, but i guess things like capture cards are a no-no in this case? because of the PCI-E raiser

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

Wonder if there is a way to hide all those cables.. feels messy with them exposed like that

Modular power supplies and just long enough cables.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

• 7 months later...

Guys, Luke and I had a good long look at these at Computex 2015. They look even nicer in person.

About the air flow... Yes, you will have to work on that. Its not a case that screams out air.  You are much better with the "hidden" radiator space in the top.

But the PCI issue. All the cases (except the 5) have 4 expansion slots. That means you CAN put 2 cards in.  I say can, not should :P  The PCI risor cables are great, full speed and nice looking. Functionaly, 1 good card and a 1/2 hight capture card are more likely for a build in these, but you can SLI.  Lian Li has many bigger cases, this one is besigned for looks and wall mounting.

I mean, it is a good enought design that "they" coppied it :)

PS.  Yes, I do work with Lian Li, sorta.  With, not for, I want to be clear. But I calls em as I sees em.  That said, Lian Li is open for case sugestions. Let me know and I will pass it on to them.

Kip

Guys, Luke and I had a good long look at these at Computex 2015. They look even nicer in person.

About the air flow... Yes, you will have to work on that. Its not a case that screams out air.  You are much better with the "hidden" radiator space in the top.

But the PCI issue. All the cases (except the 5) have 4 expansion slots. That means you CAN put 2 cards in.  I say can, not should :P  The PCI risor cables are great, full speed and nice looking. Functionaly, 1 good card and a 1/2 hight capture card are more likely for a build in these, but you can SLI.  Lian Li has many bigger cases, this one is besigned for looks and wall mounting.

I mean, it is a good enought design that "they" coppied it :)

PS.  Yes, I do work with Lian Li, sorta.  With, not for, I want to be clear. But I calls em as I sees em.  That said, Lian Li is open for case sugestions. Let me know and I will pass it on to them.

Kip

You necroed an ANCIENT thread...

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

This thread is 6 months old. Please don't revive old news threads. Locked.

HTTP/2 203