Are there any good phones like this out on the market today?

I'd like to start this off with saying that i googled it and i found a site that listed their "Top slider keyboard phones".. And they were all touch screens. So no luck there.

Either way im not into phones at all. But in todays society i've noticed that im using my phone a lot for emails and browsing. 
And the thing that bothers me to no end is the feature that is on damn near all phones nowadays... Touch screens.
Sure they are a nice invention and if there are any slider keyboard phones out there i'd still like to have the functionality of a touch screen. (Even though i hate touching the screen)

So basically my question is. Do you know of any phone that is like this in any way? That is out on the market today?... Or should i just give up and get a Doro phone like the rest of the old farts around here?

Here's what i had before as an example.

sonyeric-xperia-keyboard_zps0360a418.jpg

Damn i miss buttons...

My main reason for disliking on screen keyboards is this.
"Nice big screen you've got there.. It would be a shame if.. Someone covered it all with a keyboard.."
SamsungKeypadLandscape_zps95bad113.png

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

have you looked at N900 from nokia (yes i know it has a touchscreen ) ,they stopped making them but still

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

have you looked at N900 from nokia (yes i know it has a touchscreen ) ,they stopped making them but still

That is basically what im looking for <3. Just going to have to check if there are still some sold with warranties and all that jazz.

I buy phones that i use until they are dead. I don't change them out every year so that's kind of important

EDIT: nope.. Only used ones for sale :/

"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Get a keyboard case and a more modern phone ;) it will Bluetooth to your phone and the case keyboard will slide under when not in use, like a slide out keyboard 

Get a keyboard case and a more modern phone ;) it will Bluetooth to your phone and the case keyboard will slide under when not in use, like a slide out keyboard 

I have tried one out before. Still made the on screen keyboard pop up :/ 

So i think my best bet would be to get one that was made with a keyboard in the first place.

In 1 word: no

Which is really sad, i have a lg c550 for almost 3 years now and i'm happy it's still going. But nowhere to be found now.

Afaik the samsung gt-b5330 is the best chance to get one, it's not a slider, just a bar style phone (i think, don't know the correct namings) and is the only android phone here at least that's for sale atm with a physical keyboard.

I have that one too btw, just in case my lg dies.

If you find it, take it, it's maybe the last one that will be on sale ever... (ps: i still have hopes for that modulair google phone thingy, that's probably our last hope to get a good keyboard back to android)

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

In 1 word: no

Which is really sad, i have a lg c550 for almost 3 years now and i'm happy it's still going. But nowhere to be found now.

Afaik the samsung gt-b5330 is the best chance to get one, it's not a slider, just a bar style phone (i think, don't know the correct namings) and is the only android phone here at least that's for sale atm with a physical keyboard.

I have that one too btw, just in case my lg dies.

If you find it, take it, it's maybe the last one that will be on sale ever... (ps: i still have hopes for that modulair google phone thingy, that's probably our last hope to get a good keyboard back to android)

My reaction to the no..

nooooooooooo1_zpsf53b024a.jpg

And again when i saw the gt-b5330.. It just doesn't look right :(

I really miss the xperia now. If only i could get my hands on the a-hole that stole it....

Yeah.. The google phone might be our last hope.. 

Maybe the blackberry passport It is however quite wide.

The width is the only thing putting me off. But if there are no other options i guess that'll have to be it. 

And at least i won't have to put it up to my ear since i've got a plantronics voyager legend earpiece^^ 

(And since i'll look like a knob either way i think the earpiece is the nicer option)

My reaction to the no..

nooooooooooo1_zpsf53b024a.jpg

And again when i saw the gt-b5330.. It just doesn't look right :(

I really miss the xperia now. If only i could get my hands on the a-hole that stole it....

Yeah.. The google phone might be our last hope.. 

I agree it looks very weird, but i know atm 4 other people who have this phone too (really populair by my friend and family) and they all got used to it. If you try it for a while it will be fine. And if you need some cheap covers for it, i know a nice site :)

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

I agree it looks very weird, but i know atm 4 other people who have this phone too (really populair by my friend and family) and they all got used to it. If you try it for a while it will be fine. And if you need some cheap covers for it, i know a nice site :)

I don't really feel like getting something with a smaller screen though :(