Lg g3 vs iPhone 6

Go to solution Solved by UltraNeonGaming,

the g3 is definitely future proof compared to the iphone. but i'm wondering if that will matter. i'll only have the phone for 1 or 2 years. (2 years tops)

Yes it will matter a lot apple has been using 1 gig of ram since the iphone 5, thats when andorid phones had been using 2 gigs (GALAXY S3!!!)

The ram is very important because developers can better take advantage of it and make amazing applications

I know my tech stuff

I love the iPhone and Apple (I have allmost every apple product each range) but for this case the G3 is the right selection

you know your tech stuff....

guess thats the perfect source for information on apple's software optimisation limits.

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

TELL YOU'RE PARENTS IT'S CHEAPER AND GET THE G3 32GB  :D

well, that's a gigantic problem. my carrier doesn't have the 32gig model. i knew that it said 2gb ram on the spec sheet (carrier website) but this is the same site that says: ios version = yes. so i kinda overlooked it... then it's back to hard thinking...

well, that's a gigantic problem. my carrier doesn't have the 32gig model. i knew that it said 2gb ram on the spec sheet (carrier website) but this is the same site that says: ios version = yes. so i kinda overlooked it... then it's back to hard thinking...

If you're using a android phone with touchwiz that's not stock or sense 6 don't compare it to iphone its obviously gonna be slower stock and sense and very fast

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Yes, but you see your mistake here. as smooth on the flagship device. Ios, is smooth, just smooth. even on older phone or device, which is not the case of other Androids devices. I speak by experience.

tell me how smooth ios 7 is on the ipad 2 or how smooth ios 8 is on the 4s.

totally...

I have no idea what is a skin. I am using the HTC Desire 300. But for my first Android experience, it fails so bad

Low end TFT Display

Low end dual core A5 CPU

Pretty weak GPU

and 512MB of RAM

that's the  problem, on top of the skin HTC was using

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

for my suggestion get LG g3 because of awesome Display Resolution and you will feel at home when you are  using Android since you use previous android device

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

• 2 weeks later...

For your use, I d save my money and get a nexus 5.

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift