Hyrule warriors opinions

brownninja97

My friend lent me his wii u for a few months as he just plays pc now, anyways im thinking of getting hyrule warriors, as some of you know im a massive dynasty warriors fan but im not sure if its worth it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Can't go wrong with these kind of games. Always fun to play and never gets old. Just hack and slash those f*kers until they're all gone!!!

Zelda + Dynasty Warriors

Oh, it's on like Donkey Kong

as some of you know im a massive dynasty warriors fan but im not sure if its worth it.

Yeah, because the DP totally didn't give that away :P

Man, I want a Wii U...

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Got the game now! Enjoying it like a boss, only thing that pisses me off so bad is that i missed the sale on the limited edition....there is not a single one left in the entire freaking Country!!!!!!!
And Amazon UK is a B***** , wont ship over to sweden for some freaking reason!! 
B> Treasure box edition without game!!!

From seeing the trailers. I was shocked at how low-res everything was when I actually played it. But at least its some-what smooth and game play is great. Are you not bothered by the Jaggy-ness of the enemies? I Sware i can count the pixels on them.

Got the game now! Enjoying it like a boss, only thing that pisses me off so bad is that i missed the sale on the limited edition....there is not a single one left in the entire freaking Country!!!!!!!

And Amazon UK is a B***** , wont ship over to sweden for some freaking reason!! 

B> Treasure box edition without game!!!

The WiiU is region locked, you should be happy that you didn't import it. That could also be the reason why they don't ship those games to other countries.

The WiiU is region locked, you should be happy that you didn't import it. That could also be the reason why they don't ship those games to other countries.

I know it's region locked, not sure what that has to do with me not owning the limited edition, I simple missed the sale and they had very few of them.

If I could I'd import it, but as I said, Amazon UK are Jerks for some reason. Well it matters not, I bought the game from the Nintendo shop because it was the cheapest and fastest option.